Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1006

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

  1. #141
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes man..

    Its nt the taste.. the smell like horse urine put me off aso..
    Like that I can only say "bo beh zao" - "no horse run"... Every time anyone wants to jio you to drink, you say that guaranteed it's the last he/she will ever ask you again - pretty effective!

    Must learn from you!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 21st November 2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #142

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i never will.. it taste like urine to me bro
    wah really that bad ar to you...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #143
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah really that bad ar to you...
    Don't be surprised bro... I know a friend who TOTALLY hate the smell/taste of eggs... anything got egg inside (even a hint of it) he won't touch it... I dunno why also... In built defensive mechanism. Macam poison to him... and he's not even allergic to it!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #144

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes.. but the " i will come bk, tk photo first" always work
    hmm
    look like i can use it!! haha

  5. #145
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes man..

    Its nt the taste.. the smell like horse urine put me off aso..
    hahaha


    it's good that you don't like it bro...
    more $$ to spend on camera gear...
    Exploring! :)

  6. #146

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Don't be surprised bro... I know a friend who TOTALLY hate the smell/taste of eggs... anything got egg inside (even a hint of it) he won't touch it... I dunno why also... In built defensive mechanism. Macam poison to him... and he's not even allergic to it!
    Yeah, my aunt has the same reaction towards butter or cheese. She will freak out.

  7. #147
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    hmm
    look like i can use it!! haha
    Make that the top of the "to master" list, will save you some pretty sore hang-overs... Your special night will always be young...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #148
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha


    it's good that you don't like it bro...
    more $$ to spend on camera gear...
    Hey? That could be the answer to your D700 upgrade bro...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #149
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Yeah, my aunt has the same reaction towards butter or cheese. She will freak out.
    Butter and cheese are quite common, the taste and smell (especially butter) is like puke to them... Ever smelled butter popcorn at the cinemas? Too strong it will put anyone off... some people just have stronger detestable feeling towards it.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #150

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Make that the top of the "to master" list, will save you some pretty sore hang-overs... Your special night will always be young...
    haha ya! shall avoid it as much as possible....

  11. #151
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Hey? That could be the answer to your D700 upgrade bro...
    hahaha but I pretty much don't spend any $$ on drinking bro... only on rare occasions!
    Won't be saving much by stopping. At the most $20 a month.
    Exploring! :)

  12. #152
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha but I pretty much don't spend any $$ on drinking bro... only on rare occasions!
    Won't be saving much by stopping. At the most $20 a month.
    True true... It would be more effective for those who are in the habit of "taking breathers"... Imagine... 1 pack = 10 bucks... 4 packs / week = 40 bucks... 16 packs / month = 160 bucks... 1 year = 1920... wah... cool lenses or new DSLR bodies...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #153
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    True true... It would be more effective for those who are in the habit of "taking breathers"... Imagine... 1 pack = 10 bucks... 4 packs / week = 40 bucks... 16 packs / month = 160 bucks... 1 year = 1920... wah... cool lenses or new DSLR bodies...
    another heavy expenditure is clubbing...

    If one were to go once a week to Zouk, for example, could easily spend $200-250 a month. 1 year can buy one 'little bamboo cannon' already
    Exploring! :)

  14. #154

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    another heavy expenditure is clubbing...

    If one were to go once a week to Zouk, for example, could easily spend $200-250 a month. 1 year can buy one 'little bamboo cannon' already
    thats small dude, one of my so call club frens, will spent close to a 1k plus a month at clubs.... imagine... with 12k, most of us here will be smiling... hehhehhe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #155
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    another heavy expenditure is clubbing...

    If one were to go once a week to Zouk, for example, could easily spend $200-250 a month. 1 year can buy one 'little bamboo cannon' already
    I don't go clubbing, don't smoke, don't drink (by myself)... no car to maintain also...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd November 2010 at 12:24 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #156
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thats small dude, one of my so call club frens, will spent close to a 1k plus a month at clubs.... imagine... with 12k, most of us here will be smiling... hehhehhe
    200-400 easy peasy bro!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #157
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I don't go clubbing, don't smoke, don't drink (by myself)... no car to maintain also...
    hehehhe so your recent purchases are well-deserved rewards
    Exploring! :)

  18. #158
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hehehhe so your recent purchases are well-deserved rewards
    Well, you only need a set of those in a life time... the next step up is a good high-ISO body to maximise the usage... Next year I hope...

    Edit: I don't want to sound too urm... boastful perhaps? But my point here is if you can focus on the expenditures a bit, I think anyone can do it. Of course, certain criteria must still apply... I believe Akerue is not far from his 200-400 if he really wants to...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd November 2010 at 12:45 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #159
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Good night peeps!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #160
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, you only need a set of those in a life time... the next step up is a good high-ISO body to maximise the usage... Next year I hope...

    Edit: I don't want to sound too urm... boastful perhaps? But my point here is if you can focus on the expenditures a bit, I think anyone can do it. Of course, certain criteria must still apply... I believe Akerue is not far from his 200-400 if he really wants to...
    The problem (for me at least) is actually going out and plonking down the $$
    Ever since I had my first encounter with D700, have been saving up. Already set aside the $, but unwilling to spend it.

    Buy Cosco better
    Exploring! :)

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •