Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1006

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

  1. #101
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    lazy to do pp , the moment the 2 owners leave the frame ...all the remaining dogs run away bunch of monkeys cannot sit still

  2. #102

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    lol you must be kidding

    I never organize outing hahaha and my group photo LOL

    the dog pic are cute!

  3. #103

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    lazy to do pp , the moment the 2 owners leave the frame ...all the remaining dogs run away bunch of monkeys cannot sit still
    wait.. u mean the owners have 6 dogs!?!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #104
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    no lah ...the first on the left is my baby . this is the best shot after many NGs ... until we gave up . cannot keep all 6 still at the same time .

    Will try again in the next outing and maybe more than 6 westies le

  5. #105

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    no lah ...the first on the left is my baby . this is the best shot after many NGs ... until we gave up . cannot keep all 6 still at the same time .

    Will try again in the next outing and maybe more than 6 westies le
    count me in next time.. lolx..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #106

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    it depends who is taking it
    For a noob like me, it will be difficult.
    For a master, piece of cake.
    haha CT shld be "senior" shld be piece of cake

  7. #107

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    is there a specific time to drink... i dont think so...
    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Agree !
    ak
    wah lau morning not yet break already wan to drink!!!
    yilin u also quite good in drinking ah ?? u look gentle gentle kind lei...

  8. #108

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Start the day on a good note!







    Haha. Wait. I go look for some Martel.
    wah... must be the mouth too swollen till need martel rite ??

  9. #109
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    =X .......

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ak
    wah lau morning not yet break already wan to drink!!!
    yilin u also quite good in drinking ah ?? u look gentle gentle kind lei...

  10. #110

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    =X .......
    FLIP!!! haha

  11. #111

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    =X .......
    thans its on... i will bring the green cans on saturday than
    wakakaka
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #112
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    I more interest of the doggie owner face..

    As zca always said : "It would be preferable not to photograph people like this, chopped off their face within the framing"..
    the dogs so cute, why you interested in the owners' faces?

    yilin's shot is a GOOD one!
    what breed har?
    Exploring! :)

  13. #113
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the dogs so cute, why you interested in the owners' faces?

    yilin's shot is a GOOD one!
    what breed har?
    I just found out


    West Highland White Terrier
    http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/westhighland.htm
    Exploring! :)

  14. #114
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    thans its on... i will bring the green cans on saturday than
    wakakaka



    oh my goodness....

    Exploring! :)

  15. #115
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Not so easy to be a good organiser and photographer that takes pictures lah.
    hahahaha you have a point...
    Exploring! :)

  16. #116

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post



    oh my goodness....

    hahahah... must see first, if friday i go chiong ar... confirm i will surely bring one in the morning... to help level my mind... hahahah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #117

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Other people see already sure think "Wah basket. They go sunrise outing also must drink har?".
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  18. #118

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Other people see already sure think "Wah basket. They go sunrise outing also must drink har?".
    yup drinking give us inspiration, help enhance the eye for composition... wakakakaka...

    its just excuses to gulp down alcohol..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #119
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahah... must see first, if friday i go chiong ar... confirm i will surely bring one in the morning... to help level my mind... hahahah
    yeah... I remember my friend telling me the best cure for a hangover is another shot when you wake up....
    Exploring! :)

  20. #120

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah... I remember my friend telling me the best cure for a hangover is another shot when you wake up....
    serious??

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •