Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1006

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

  1. #701

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    180 doesn't include any filters right? After I ORD, might be getting it if I have a stable income by tt time.
    Just the holder only. Big stopper is another 188, still need to pay for adaptor ring which doesnt come with the filter holder

  2. #702

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I got mine at 130 sth.. No adapter ring hor.. Which is abt 90?
    Where did you get yours?

  3. #703
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I got mine at 130 sth.. No adapter ring hor.. Which is abt 90?
    ok... striking that off the option list then
    Exploring! :)

  4. #704
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Where did you get yours?
    CP sometime bk
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #705

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    CP sometime bk
    Hmm they quoted me 180. Maybe the price rose..

  6. #706
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ok... striking that off the option list then
    Why? Buy folder first lo
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #707

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    the cheapest i get for the Lee quote is also 180...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #708
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Why? Buy folder first lo
    am happy so far with my ND400

    I acutally prefer the screw on/off. Just hope I don't drop the filter one day....
    Exploring! :)

  9. #709
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Don't forget to include the G-Shock watch for counting the exprosure time..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  10. #710

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    am happy so far with my ND400

    I acutally prefer the screw on/off. Just hope I don't drop the filter one day....
    secretly u wishing that u drop it right... so that u can get the Lee kit right..

    bro u tried the CPL already...?? any reviews.... or it sucks....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #711
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    secretly u wishing that u drop it right... so that u can get the Lee kit right..

    bro u tried the CPL already...?? any reviews.... or it sucks....
    haven't tried yet bro! thanks so much!

    was too busy playing with DD's 100-300... That was the only lens I brought to zoo... then my mum ask me to take those group photo... I gave her weird look and shook my head!
    Exploring! :)

  12. #712
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Don't forget to include the G-Shock watch for counting the exprosure time..
    that one have liao!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #713
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    any suggestions (knowing my kit) for a photography-related present that costs <$150?
    $100 also can... Am not trying to make them spend till the max.
    Exploring! :)

  14. #714
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    oh by the way, I'll be bringing my cooler bag again on Saturday, but no beer this time!
    Healthier stuff (kopi, lemon tea, soya bean)
    Exploring! :)

  15. #715

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    haven't tried yet bro! thanks so much!

    was too busy playing with DD's 100-300... That was the only lens I brought to zoo... then my mum ask me to take those group photo... I gave her weird look and shook my head!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    any suggestions (knowing my kit) for a photography-related present that costs <$150?
    $100 also can... Am not trying to make them spend till the max.
    sure no probs, its collecting dust in my accs bag also...

    errr.... u can ask for another flash, third party one for future strobing session or outing..

    think-tank, belt set up... hehehehe....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #716
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    sure no probs, its collecting dust in my accs bag also...

    errr.... u can ask for another flash, third party one for future strobing session or outing..

    think-tank, belt set up... hehehehe....
    actually, 3rd party flash sounds like a good idea. Heard not-bad reviews of Yongnuo...
    But then if I intend to get SB900 in the near future (C'mon Cosco!!!), then buying a 3rd party one will be quite redundant.
    Thought of B+W ND106.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Exploring! :)

  17. #717

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    One piece of lee GND filter .....
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #718

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    actually, 3rd party flash sounds like a good idea. Heard not-bad reviews of Yongnuo...
    But then if I intend to get SB900 in the near future (C'mon Cosco!!!), then buying a 3rd party one will be quite redundant.
    Thought of B+W ND106.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    who says its redundant... it never hurts to have more than one flash... u can still trigger the YN what... via slave.... haiya...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #719
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    One piece of lee GND filter .....
    bo holder
    bo adapter ring


    don't say "BBB" please!
    Exploring! :)

  20. #720
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    actually, 3rd party flash sounds like a good idea. Heard not-bad reviews of Yongnuo...
    But then if I intend to get SB900 in the near future (C'mon Cosco!!!), then buying a 3rd party one will be quite redundant.
    Thought of B+W ND106.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Bro. ND 106is a gd choice.. U won regret

    Or pull ur friends to The shop, ask dem pay for TT streetwalker pro, u top up the rest
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •