Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    I couldnt find as well... decided to place my name in the order list with CP
    Welcome to the Lee user group... Soon, you'll have poison strong enough to bugger ZCA and others...

Coolthought, MTL! Don't waste more of your fantastic shooting opportunities! It's either the Lee or ND110!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Welcome to the Lee user group... Soon, you'll have poison strong enough to bugger ZCA and others...

Coolthought, MTL! Don't waste more of your fantastic shooting opportunities! It's either the Lee or ND110!
    Won't be so soon though... they told me there's no date of next shipment announced yet. I wonder how the reservation works, they din even asked me to place a deposit. Simply leave my name

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Won't be so soon though... they told me there's no date of next shipment announced yet. I wonder how the reservation works, they din even asked me to place a deposit. Simply leave my name
    I think it took me, DD and NNB about a month plus of waiting... No deposit also, they just call when it comes in - just be sure to pick up the call when it's here or else they might pass it to the next buyer that comes along (ready buyers anyway). Ordered already just sit tight and wait... When you order from overseas, still need to take 2 to 3 weeks to reach you anyway...earliest maybe 1 week depending on shipping time... not much of a difference from a month... Plus, safer - 10 stop a piece of thin glass leh... no 100% guarantee of its non-breakage (a hassle if you need to exchange it)...

Be sure to get the holder and ring too (get the UWA ring - 77mm, and then step up ring for your kit lens if you don't have 11-16mm by then). Otherwise, you'll join someone who has a 10-stop but can't get to use it for quite a while...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 29th November 2010 at 11:54 AM.

I think it took me, DD and NNB about a month plus of waiting... No deposit also, they just call when it comes in - just be sure to pick up the call when it's here or else they might pass it to the next buyer that comes along (ready buyers anyway). Ordered already just sit tight and wait... When you order from overseas, still need to take 2 to 3 weeks to reach you anyway...earliest maybe 1 week depending on shipping time... not much of a difference from a month... Plus, safer - 10 stop a piece of thin glass leh... no 100% guarantee of its non-breakage (a hassle if you need to exchange it)...

Be sure to get the holder and ring too (get the UWA ring - 77mm, and then step up ring for your kit lens if you don't have 11-16mm by then). Otherwise, you'll join someone who as 10-stop but can't get to use it quite a while...
    Evil

Blog Entries

Be sure to get the holder and ring too (get the UWA ring - 77mm, and then step up ring for your kit lens if you don't have 11-16mm by then). Otherwise, you'll join someone who has a 10-stop but can't get to use it for quite a while...
    ARound 2-3 weeks for me since I ordered later but got it in the same batch as the other bros... Lucky.......

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ARound 2-3 weeks for me since I ordered later but got it in the same batch as the other bros... Lucky.......
    Amazing feeling (border on calling it weird) isn't it? Peering through a piece of blue/black square for the first time during inspection? No rim some more... I was still questioning myself if I was just plain silly for spending that kind of $$$... (but it was definitely worth it)
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 29th November 2010 at 12:16 PM.

I do have a ND110, just that after using it for a while, I find it kind of slow using the screw on type when compare to the corkin and tianya filters I am using and it has a tendency to vignetting.... will see how. In the mean time, I will just sit under the durian tree...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ehping View Post
    I went to shoot again this morning. So sad too many clouds. Can't get a nice one. Please comments. I feel color is not nice. How about composition? I was trying to get the cloud's reflection. So the horizon level is not at 1/3 place.

I tried again this one, as guided by dd123, moving closer and angle lower. Any improvement?
    I suggest that you go get a horse shoe spirit leveler.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I suggest that you go get a horse shoe spirit leveler.
    Hot shoe la..

horse shoe too heavy to mount on top of cam, will worsen the horizon straightening process i think
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

why???? why must poison me????
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    why???? why must poison me????
    I still waiting for u to join me on the D700+ 16-35 team bro
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hot shoe la..

horse shoe too heavy to mount on top of cam, will worsen the horizon straightening process i think
    err... yes. thanks for the correction.

aiyoh... so stress....
    hehehehe

Very tempting bro...

But now the silly Nth Koreans create trouble, I see the whole mainboard red-red (most of it, anyway), I sian 1/2....
    the heart is not there...
    aiyoh but my target is D7k leh, not D700

*whisper*..."sell cosco.....buy D700"

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    *whisper*..."sell cosco.....buy D700"
    hehehe notti you...

target 2.25....

Confirm chop + stamp will get D7k + 11-16 + SB900 then

hehehe notti you...

target 2.25....

Confirm chop + stamp will get D7k + 11-16 + SB900 then
    I hold u to ur word!! It's the buy buy buy season!
    My Flickr|My Son

I hold u to ur word!! It's the buy buy buy season!
    ok bro... it's a promise!

btw, how much does Lee foundation kit cost?
    Am treating some uni friends for dinner for my birthday in Jan. They're asking what I want for present. Budget <$150. possible?

Am treating some uni friends for dinner for my birthday in Jan. They're asking what I want for present. Budget <$150. possible?
    CP sells at 180 bucks

180 doesn't include any filters right? After I ORD, might be getting it if I have a stable income by tt time.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

I got mine at 130 sth.. No adapter ring hor.. Which is abt 90?
    My Flickr|My Son