Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    ZCA should wear a singlet, together with NNB.
    or the signiture adidas red shirt

Wah Newbie outing again....

I might or might not be able to come... Letya Noe again.... Jacobs..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

I went to shoot again this morning. So sad too many clouds. Can't get a nice one. Please comments. I feel color is not nice. How about composition? I was trying to get the cloud's reflection. So the horizon level is not at 1/3 place.

I tried again this one, as guided by dd123, moving closer and angle lower. Any improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by ehping View Post
    you not need a nametag. Everybody know you
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    ZCA should wear a singlet, together with NNB.
    or the signiture adidas red shirt
    Who had attended my outing before, should know everybody definitely will giving a "Green Color Seal title"..

Me easly to recognised by wearing Red Devil shirt..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I have the 80-200 already leh...

quikesilver quik!!!!!!

BTW note to everyone.. Tokina HK's international warranty does not apply to SG.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have the 80-200 already leh...

quikesilver quik!!!!!!

BTW note to everyone.. Tokina HK's international warranty does not apply to SG.
    Good to know. Simply put the only lens which international warranty applies to SG are nikkor lenses?

I went to shoot again this morning. So sad too many clouds. Can't get a nice one. Please comments. I feel color is not nice. How about composition? I was trying to get the cloud's reflection. So the horizon level is not at 1/3 place.

I tried again this one, as guided by dd123, moving closer and angle lower. Any improvement?
    Horizon tilted towards the right for the 1st one and composition is left heavy..

i will say the 2nd one hv potential but can go much much lower.. be daring, be bold and dun afraid to get wet or filthy..

besides.. it lacks highlights and shadows.. u have too much of midtones almost everywhere..

Nice effort though..

i did a portrait orientation sometime back.. i was on my knee on a muddy patch when i took tis shot..

My Flickr|My Son

Horizon tilted towards the right for the 1st one and composition is left heavy..

i will say the 2nd one hv potential but can go much much lower.. be daring, be bold and dun afraid to get wet or filthy..

besides.. it lacks highlights and shadows.. u have too much of midtones almost everywhere..

Nice effort though..

i did a portrait orientation sometime back.. i was on my knee on a muddy patch when i took tis shot..

Bro, for the highlights and shadows, issit achieved through the BnW conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro, for the highlights and shadows, issit achieved through the BnW conversion?
    Nope.. its on the actual scene itself but can be enchanced post
    My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

Good to know. Simply put the only lens which international warranty applies to SG are nikkor lenses?
    Bro...

Tokina only offer HK only warranty in HK... this has been verified by fellow CSers in HK. They wrote in and got a response.

Canon also no longer offer international warranty for lenses.

Sigma you need to make sure you have the warranty card with anti-fake laser sticker and also the company stamp from the shop who sold you the lens plus the original receipt. You also need to make sure the store selling you is an authorized dealer. If you bring to sigma, they will contact sigma hk and make sure it is ok before working on your lens.

Nikon still enjoy international warranty for lenses.

Tamron only honor 1 year of international warranty, while local sets get 3 years.

Nope.. its on the actual scene itself but can be enchanced post
    Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro...

Tokina only offer HK only warranty in HK... this has been verified by fellow CSers in HK. They wrote in and got a response.

Canon also no longer offer international warranty for lenses.

Sigma you need to make sure you have the warranty card with anti-fake laser sticker and also the company stamp from the shop who sold you the lens plus the original receipt. You also need to make sure the store selling you is an authorized dealer. If you bring to sigma, they will contact sigma hk and make sure it is ok before working on your lens.

Nikon still enjoy international warranty for lenses.

Tamron only honor 1 year of international warranty, while local sets get 3 years.
    I did hear that for Sigma, if the warranty card is not stamped, the international warranty will not be valid in SG, and even if you bring the lens for calibration, you will be charged 80 bucks for each calibration?

Nice effort though..

Thank you so much for your comments. Forgive my poor english. What exactly means "composition is left heavy"? Regards horizon titled towards the right, is it because my camera didn't set level on the tripod? Or should I move the angel to left some?

For the second one, I guess I should remove those antenna. Only concentrate to the centre. Correct? Nice to see your work. Will try again some other day.

Thank you so much for your comments. Forgive my poor english. What exactly means "composition is left heavy"? Regards horizon titled towards the right, is it because my camera didn't set level on the tripod? Or should I move the angel to left some?

For the second one, I guess I should remove those antenna. Only concentrate to the centre. Correct? Nice to see your work. Will try again some other day.
    Simple.. the interesting elements are not well distributed throughout the scene.. so viewers eyes tend to be bit weary after only seeing the trees and boat on the left side.. It works for some composition but norm only works for 50-50 split if the element is strong and impactful.. it ur case it falls into none of these.. And try no position ur boat in the dead center of the pic..it jus take interest away...

2nd one, nth to do with antenna, stay on landscape orientation and go lower..
    My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

I did hear that for Sigma, if the warranty card is not stamped, the international warranty will not be valid in SG, and even if you bring the lens for calibration, you will be charged 80 bucks for each calibration?
    Sigma not steady one.. some people go need stamp... some people no have stamp ok... but definitely need official receipt, and the international warranty card with the laser etched sticker,.

Simple.. the interesting elements are not well distributed throughout the scene.. so viewers eyes tend to be bit weary after only seeing the trees and boat on the left side.. It works for some composition but norm only works for 50-50 split if the element is strong and impactful.. it ur case it falls into none of these.. And try no position ur boat in the dead center of the pic..it jus take interest away...

2nd one, nth to do with antenna, stay on landscape orientation and go lower..
    Thank you again. I think i understand now. Will try again.

after a few days camping under the durian tree for the lee filters.... not a single one....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    after a few days camping under the durian tree for the lee filters.... not a single one....
    I couldnt find as well... decided to place my name in the order list with CP

I couldnt find as well... decided to place my name in the order list with CP
    I saw the lee filters selling in one of the UK mag advertisement. They are selling it as a kit including the big stopper... can't remember how much it is.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif