Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1006

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

  1. #181
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Bro, any planning for bugs chassing on this week?
    Sunday is my bugs chasing day bro
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #182

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    any bros here can spare a bit of your morning time, say about 7am. Either tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday? So that you can help to give so useful advice(s) and opinion on the location and hopefully can fit 35 tripod or 35.5 people?

    PS. hopefully it will have a clear line of sight to Marina Bay Promontory
    wish i cld help u out, but im on daddy duty since princess is with me this week
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #183
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    dont forget ar tell me abt the 35 1.4G... heheheheheh... can i have first access to molest that lens if u get it... hahahahahaha
    Thot we ard did all tt at the Nikon molest session las mth?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #184
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Sunday is my bugs chasing day bro
    Location: AP?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  5. #185
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    any bros here can spare a bit of your morning time, say about 7am. Either tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday? So that you can help to give so useful advice(s) and opinion on the location and hopefully can fit 35 tripod or 35.5 people?

    PS. hopefully it will have a clear line of sight to Marina Bay Promontory
    Where to meet? Me available on Thurs..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  6. #186
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    any bros here can spare a bit of your morning time, say about 7am. Either tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday? So that you can help to give so useful advice(s) and opinion on the location and hopefully can fit 35 tripod or 35.5 people?

    PS. hopefully it will have a clear line of sight to Marina Bay Promontory
    Wad advice u needed??

    I work frm 8-8 each day.. Will b too stoned to giv any

    U worried too much.. Can put 100 tripod aso no issue .. Jus diff angle
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #187

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Thot we ard did all tt at the Nikon molest session las mth?
    i only knew abt it last minute... so not enough... heheheheheh
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Location: AP?
    May I know what is AP?

  9. #189

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wish i cld help u out, but im on daddy duty since princess is with me this week
    no problem. sometimes its the thought counts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Where to meet? Me available on Thurs..
    Thursday morning 7am at esplanade. Outdoor theater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wad advice u needed??

    I work frm 8-8 each day.. Will b too stoned to giv any

    U worried too much.. Can put 100 tripod aso no issue .. Jus diff angle
    you start work at 8am? Then 7am shouldn't be a problem for you. So see you on Thursday Morning 7am.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #190

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ehping View Post
    May I know what is AP?
    shhsss.... that is their secret code location. Cannot reveal. What if everyone know, then hundreds of photographers go stomping on the "secret" location... what will happen to the greens and insect then...

    get it.

    PS. sounds like Accounts Payable.
    Last edited by coolthought; 22nd November 2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  11. #191
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    no problem. sometimes its the thought counts...



    Thursday morning 7am at esplanade. Outdoor theater.



    you start work at 8am? Then 7am shouldn't be a problem for you. So see you on Thursday Morning 7am.
    Bro... you're getting paid to do this isit?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #192

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro... you're getting paid to do this isit?
    no lah. Just that it is my "first"..... gotta make the impression.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  13. #193
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    no lah. Just that it is my "first"..... gotta make the impression.
    Well good luck, don't put TOO MUCH pressure on yourself or the seniors... Must relax okay? Pressure = stress = no fun... simple equation.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd November 2010 at 02:31 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #194

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well good luck, don't put TOO MUCH pressure on yourself or the seniors... Must relax okay? Pressure = stress = no fun... simple equation.
    thanks. The sign up rate is so fast is becos of seniors like Jacobs, NNB, DD123 and ZCA and not really me. So, don't feel any pressure on that.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #195
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Location: AP?
    Location : Undecided.

    I stopped gg AP fr a while.. prefer nature treks
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #196
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i only knew abt it last minute... so not enough... heheheheheh
    when its here i let u know.. so u can follow me go BBB one for urself and bring home and molest until u shiok shiok.. wan cuddle, wan carrass, wan stroke.. anyting aso can..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #197
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    you start work at 8am? Then 7am shouldn't be a problem for you. So see you on Thursday Morning 7am.
    U can wait there.. i will be prob zz'in or having bfast wif my wife.. happy waiting

    And siao, why esplanade, Outdoor theater?? so far from the location.
    Last edited by Numnumball; 22nd November 2010 at 02:39 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #198

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U can wait there.. i will be prob zz'in or having bfast wif my wife.. happy waiting

    And siao, why esplanade, Outdoor theater?? so far from the location.
    We need our muscleman to get things done.

    Don't want to get mixed with the beginners outing. Ok for us since we know each other but those joining us for the first time will be confused.
    And this location, the sun won't be block by the MBS when it just rises.
    Last edited by coolthought; 22nd November 2010 at 02:43 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  19. #199
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    shhsss.... that is their secret code location. Cannot reveal. What if everyone know, then hundreds of photographers go stomping on the "secret" location... what will happen to the greens and insect then...

    get it.

    PS. sounds like Accounts Payable.
    sounds like Alan Photo. Shooting outside the shop

  20. #200
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    We need our muscleman to get things done.

    Don't want to get mixed with the beginners outing. Ok for us since we know each other but those joining us for the first time will be confused.
    And this location, the sun won't be block by the MBS when it just rises.
    I am worrying mixed up with the beginners outing.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •