Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

  1. #641
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    sorry tot 80-200 n 70-200 both got tripod collar ?
    80-200 only 2 touch AFD and AFS versions have tripod color.

    Push pull don't have.

    It will still hold, as seen in our studio outing. But I am considering the support frame for teleconverter use.

  2. #642

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    80-200 only 2 touch AFD and AFS versions have tripod color.

    Push pull don't have.

    It will still hold, as seen in our studio outing. But I am considering the support frame for teleconverter use.
    oic ok ok

    btw here is one for u
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802459

    also i saw there is this tokina 80-200 what ur opinion?

  3. #643

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI


  4. #644
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    80-200 only 2 touch AFD and AFS versions have tripod color.

    Push pull don't have.

    It will still hold, as seen in our studio outing. But I am considering the support frame for teleconverter use.
    all macam like American Football players now....

    "Go Long! Go Long!"

    i jealous....
    Exploring! :)

  5. #645
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802310

    this is a funny one.... I couldn't help but give myself a moment to chuckle.
    Seldom used but flash tube blown? So... blown due to ..... Harry Potter?
    Exploring! :)

  6. #646
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    And after that if you replace with MARKINS or RRS ballhead, you can continue to use this L plate
    Markins Fanboy!!!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #647
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Markins Fanboy!!!!!
    of course... I bought this brand of product, so must support it to the ends of the earth!


    (sounds familiar, hor???)
    Exploring! :)

  8. #648
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    oic ok ok

    btw here is one for u
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802459

    also i saw there is this tokina 80-200 what ur opinion?
    That teleconvertor is only suitable for AF-S lenses. Mine is AF-D screw drive, so the cheaper Kenko works better. I already have one thanks to my dad. He kept it in his dry cab for almost 20 years.

    Kriegster.... your curse of the BnS holds true bro... Just after you bought the TC, someone sells the same thing in BnS.

  9. #649
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Markins Fanboy!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    of course... I bought this brand of product, so must support it to the ends of the earth!


    (sounds familiar, hor???)
    Bro NNB whack him with the RRS dance...

  10. #650
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802310

    this is a funny one.... I couldn't help but give myself a moment to chuckle.
    Seldom used but flash tube blown? So... blown due to ..... Harry Potter?
    I like the fact he stated...

    flash bulb no fire... but flash still working.

    Classic.

  11. #651

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    oic ok ok

    btw here is one for u
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802459

    also i saw there is this tokina 80-200 what ur opinion?
    had the tokina for awhile, love it, built like a thank, 2.8 decent enough, at f4 sharp already..

    hehehehe

    neways morning guys... TCSS all the way bros...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #652
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That teleconvertor is only suitable for AF-S lenses. Mine is AF-D screw drive, so the cheaper Kenko works better. I already have one thanks to my dad. He kept it in his dry cab for almost 20 years.

    Kriegster.... your curse of the BnS holds true bro... Just after you bought the TC, someone sells the same thing in BnS.
    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    I'm having the last laugh here.... I bought my TC III (brand new) way cheaper than what he is offering now in B n S... Saw that post already.

    Thanks for your concern DD bro, but it seems in this case, the curse worked in my favour... I better not post the price on Price Guide yet, or else peep who's trying to sell will curse at me...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 24th November 2010 at 09:51 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #653

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Also considering TC for my Canon 70-200 ... but confused ... any recommendations
    I know buying 1.4 will i stop loss, 2x will be 2 stop loss, so if using 2.8, will i still be able to AF
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  14. #654

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    had the tokina for awhile, love it, built like a thank, 2.8 decent enough, at f4 sharp already..

    hehehehe

    neways morning guys... TCSS all the way bros...
    hi morning.
    The usual morning dose of poison...
    gotta get some caffeine into the system now....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #655

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802310

    this is a funny one.... I couldn't help but give myself a moment to chuckle.
    Seldom used but flash tube blown? So... blown due to ..... Harry Potter?
    whaha make my day

  16. #656

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That teleconvertor is only suitable for AF-S lenses. Mine is AF-D screw drive, so the cheaper Kenko works better. I already have one thanks to my dad. He kept it in his dry cab for almost 20 years.

    Kriegster.... your curse of the BnS holds true bro... Just after you bought the TC, someone sells the same thing in BnS.
    oh i see, learn something new today
    didnt know it is not suitable for older lens

    haha i think krieg going to kill ppl soon. haha

  17. #657

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Also considering TC for my Canon 70-200 ... but confused ... any recommendations
    I know buying 1.4 will i stop loss, 2x will be 2 stop loss, so if using 2.8, will i still be able to AF
    not too sure canon got what kind of TC
    nikon having 1.4 1.7 2.0
    many i see get the 1.7 so that lesser stop loss and more "TC"

  18. #658

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm having the last laugh here.... I bought my TC III (brand new) way cheaper than what he is offering now in B n S... Saw that post already.
    whaha he got owned

  19. #659

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    had the tokina for awhile, love it, built like a thank, 2.8 decent enough, at f4 sharp already..

    hehehehe

    neways morning guys... TCSS all the way bros...
    haha u are the lens library ah ?? haha
    tried so many lens
    so wat u say abt tokina and nikon 80-200
    in term of sharpness and CA?

    base on read, seem nikon have a higher edge over tokina

  20. #660
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    whaha he got owned
    I think he will kill me instead (not the other way round) if I update the Nikon Price List on CS... I better not, for now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •