Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

  1. #621
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am looking at this next...



    wah birdie birdie... where are you birdie birdie?...chirp chirp!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #622

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am looking at this next...



    , u shld have gotten the vr1 or the 50-135, see now u must resort to all this because no tripod collar... wakakakakakaa....

    k guys, calling it a night, need to attend to some matters..
    Last edited by akerue; 23rd November 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #623
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    , u shld have gotten the vr1 or the 50-135, see now u must resort to all this... wakakakakakaa....

    k guys, calling it a night, need to attend to some matters..
    Nah... I still love my little bamboo cannon. Not a real birdie guy yet... Low light zoom takes top priority! ...

    VR1? Cannot... what if I make a move to FF next year?? SSSS and then BBBB?? $$$$ (wings added)
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #624
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    No la.. I know Bro, NNB is using RRS and my Dad also ask him before. My Dad also say he like it because is very solid.
    where can I go with my Dad to see the RRS and also the L-plate ?

    Markins also very solid mah...
    Not necessary to spend so much at this point in time.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #625

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Nah... I still love my little bamboo cannon. Not a real birdie guy yet... Low light zoom takes top priority! ...

    VR1? Cannot... what if I make a move to FF next year?? SSSS and then BBBB?? $$$$ (wings added)
    hahaha, why u reply, it was for DD,

    well u already made ya choice what, for the VR2 coffee mug...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #626

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    Markins also very solid mah...
    Not necessary to spend so much at this point in time.
    RRS RRS RRS.... buy one time to last the whole life time...

    hehehehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #627
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahaha, why u reply, it was for DD,

    well u already made ya choice what, for the VR2 coffee mug...
    oops... la la la la... I thought you're replying to my post... sorry!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #628
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    Markins also very solid mah...
    Not necessary to spend so much at this point in time.
    agree....Markins!!!!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #629
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Wah.... more cool sci-fi shows to come! SKYLINE...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #630
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    Markins also very solid mah...
    Not necessary to spend so much at this point in time.
    Yes, already see the Markins at Funan before. But the RRS is so big and solid.
    My dad just told me that he went to Hong Kong and check but cannot find also.

    Ya lo.. just buy lens first.

  11. #631
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    RRS RRS RRS.... buy one time to last the whole life time...

    hehehehe
    "BUY ONE TIME TO LAST LIFE TIME"

    Sound like a song...... he.. he..

  12. #632
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes, already see the Markins at Funan before. But the RRS is so big and solid.
    My dad just told me that he went to Hong Kong and check but cannot find also.

    Ya lo.. just buy lens first.
    Manita, this is the one i got

    Can onl order directly from them, they dont even have physical shops in US.

    u can consider getting the smaller one which Akeru got (BH-40) for your setup.

    I m afraid BH-55 might be too big and heavy for u.

    Akeru is right, get 1 good one and trust me it will last u forever
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #633
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Manita, this is the one i got

    Can onl order directly from them, they dont even have physical shops in US.

    u can consider getting the smaller one which Akeru got (BH-40) for your setup.

    I m afraid BH-55 might be too big and heavy for u.

    Akeru is right, get 1 good one and trust me it will last u forever
    Markins cannot last meh?
    I don't intend to replace my ballhead... EVER...


    hehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  14. #634
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Markins cannot last meh?
    I don't intend to replace my ballhead... EVER...


    hehehehe
    Can lah! If you don't plan to get a D3s, your ballhead will last forever! So will mine!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #635
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    , u shld have gotten the vr1 or the 50-135, see now u must resort to all this because no tripod collar... wakakakakakaa....

    k guys, calling it a night, need to attend to some matters..
    but no have 50-135...

    and I dunno why I have this morbid fear of SWMs and VRs breaking down...

  16. #636
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello Uncle Albert,
    In the photo (your picture), I think is the L-plate you have. Where can I buy the L-plate for my camera? I know can use for landscape and portrait on the tripod. So easy to turn...
    Manita.. you are using Sirui ball head right?

    THis is the L plate that will fit your ball head. Cheaper than other options that cost around 200+.

    $89 USD and you also get a real leather handstrap. Shipping is only USD$6. As your daddy to order it for you. So far I have ordered 2 things from them... very fast and reliable.

    http://www.camdapter.com/adapter/l-p...a_adapter.html

  17. #637
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Manita.. you are using Sirui ball head right?

    THis is the L plate that will fit your ball head. Cheaper than other options that cost around 200+.

    $89 USD and you also get a real leather handstrap. Shipping is only USD$6. As your daddy to order it for you. So far I have ordered 2 things from them... very fast and reliable.

    http://www.camdapter.com/adapter/l-p...a_adapter.html
    And after that if you replace with MARKINS or RRS ballhead, you can continue to use this L plate
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 24th November 2010 at 07:46 AM.
    Exploring! :)

  18. #638

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    , u shld have gotten the vr1 or the 50-135, see now u must resort to all this because no tripod collar... wakakakakakaa....

    k guys, calling it a night, need to attend to some matters..
    sorry tot 80-200 n 70-200 both got tripod collar ?

  19. #639

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    No la.. I know Bro, NNB is using RRS and my Dad also ask him before. My Dad also say he like it because is very solid.
    where can I go with my Dad to see the RRS and also the L-plate ?
    i like ur dad!
    so supportive of ur photography

  20. #640

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    wah so fast poison the little one. but the L plate look good.
    not using oso got 10 point in style

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •