Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

  1. #461
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    new one?
    I only know there is a full manual one.
    It's in the rumour mill, you've seen the Nikon EVIL cam, didn't you scroll down to catch the latest scoop? AF-S version is coming...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #462

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm on the fence on this one. Frankly I hate to loose the 1.5x crop... but do see the pros of FX as well.
    u see the pros of FX, but have thoughts of the cons...

    everything is gonna be heavy, in weight and costs...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #463
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    u see the pros of FX, but have thoughts of the cons...

    everything is gonna be heavy, in weight and costs...
    I understand the weights (cost as well) - you let us tested the D3 + 300 remember? Hence I'm not that keen on FX... I'm still going to try to perfect my shots on D90 first... But I understand why pros had to go FX for the same reason that I think - ISO performance and speed...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd November 2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #464

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    aiyah... so troublesome get both lah. fx and dx it will help to cancel out all the cons.
    ps. provide there are loads of spare cash.
    pps. and a powerful earplug to block out wife nagging....
    Last edited by coolthought; 22nd November 2010 at 01:39 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #465

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    aiyah... so troublesome get both lah. fx and dx it will help to cancel out all the cons.
    yup so true, but at the same times has it dis-advantages too...
    which i wont say, coz its diff to everyone..

    anyway bro, i try my best to help with the newbies on sat k.... u know lah i not good at teaching ppl....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #466

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    It's in the rumour mill, you've seen the Nikon EVIL cam, didn't you scroll down to catch the latest scoop? AF-S version is coming...
    hmmm... canon has one. Why not nikon? Probably true I guess. However, I won't be sticking myself in there. Probably a 50 f1.4D will be best for me. Making good use of the camera built-in motor therefore the lens can remain small. For a difference of 0.2 f-stop..... I am not so obsessed with bokeh....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  7. #467
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yup so true, but at the same times has it dis-advantages too...
    which i wont say, coz its diff to everyone..

    anyway bro, i try my best to help with the newbies on sat k.... u know lah i not good at teaching ppl....
    C'mon, spill your gutts out... what disadvantages??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #468
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    hmmm... canon has one. Why not nikon? Probably true I guess. However, I won't be sticking myself in there. Probably a 50 f1.4D will be best for me. Making good use of the camera built-in motor therefore the lens can remain small. For a difference of 0.2 f-stop..... I am not so obsessed with bokeh....
    I'm in for the poisoning, just not in for the buying... I'm not that obsessed either...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #469

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yup so true, but at the same times has it dis-advantages too...
    which i wont say, coz its diff to everyone..

    anyway bro, i try my best to help with the newbies on sat k.... u know lah i not good at teaching ppl....
    nobody start off being good. We will provide more chance for you to become good at teaching.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #470

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm in for the poisoning, just not in for the buying... I'm not that obsessed either...
    d@mn... kanna suck into your self poisoning.... lol
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  11. #471

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    C'mon, spill your gutts out... what disadvantages??
    no i wont,

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    nobody start off being good. We will provide more chance for you to become good at teaching.
    wah... looks like no more hollowman for me than...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #472
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    d@mn... kanna suck into your self poisoning.... lol
    Bro...did you see the projected street price of the new 50mm?? I think you can easily afford 300mm f/2.8 with that!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #473
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    no i wont,
    What you still sour over the 2x versus 150-500 issue?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #474

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What you still sour over the 2x versus 150-500 issue?
    hahahahhaha, not that, put it simply this way, u own and FX and DX, which lenses u will u invest more than... obviously it will be FX... so its get troublesome further down the road... aiyah im just bad at explaining...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #475
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahahhaha, not that, put it simply this way, u own and FX and DX, which lenses u will u invest more than... obviously it will be FX... so its get troublesome further down the road... aiyah im just bad at explaining...
    Ah... macam maintaining two separate systems...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #476

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ah... macam maintaining two separate systems...
    kind of, unless u will shoot mainly on FX and the DX is only for certain needs than maybe ok lah... i seen a few of my friends having trouble maintaining a dx and fx body..

    anyway its just my point of view, a personal opinion,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #477
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    kind of, unless u will shoot mainly on FX and the DX is only for certain needs than maybe ok lah... i seen a few of my friends having trouble maintaining a dx and fx body..

    anyway its just my point of view, a personal opinion,
    Meaning it can be a hair-splitting decision which to upgrade on (lenses, access, etc) right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #478

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Meaning it can be a hair-splitting decision which to upgrade on (lenses, access, etc) right?
    hahaha u can say that, like i say, if it suits u go ahead, as for me, nah... i cant be bothered unless i really need a second body...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #479
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahaha u can say that, like i say, if it suits u go ahead, as for me, nah... i cant be bothered unless i really need a second body...
    I might just get one more body... coz my kiddo is already eyeing on the D90... But not so soon... until he really picks up the skills... at the moment only talk talk... ask ask FX versus DX... nothing really serious...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #480

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I might just get one more body... coz my kiddo is already eyeing on the D90... But not so soon... until he really picks up the skills... at the moment only talk talk... ask ask FX versus DX... nothing really serious...
    ah good, thats why u shld get fx, u on fx kiddo on dx...

    BBB time
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •