Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

  1. #381

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    actually G shock no rush for me. I get 11-16 and filters first b4 going china. My new Hp got stopwatch so i can use that
    New handphone sia!!!!!! Rich guy!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #382

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    actually G shock no rush for me. I get 11-16 and filters first b4 going china. My new Hp got stopwatch so i can use that
    hehehee... good for u... than its

    LEE FILTER KIT AND BIG STOPPER
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #383

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    NIC bro, confirm ar wanna bring beer..???

    hehehehheeh
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #384

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    New handphone sia!!!!!! Rich guy!
    ORD-ing must have new HP LOL

  5. #385

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hehehee... good for u... than its

    LEE FILTER KIT AND BIG STOPPER
    I was thinking of getting this from uk or us. Whichever is cheaper. Probably get few gnd and a few nd filters including the big stopper. Less of a pain than screwing in and out the filter every time a need to recompose
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #386

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    NIC bro, confirm ar wanna bring beer..???

    hehehehheeh
    Eh. See how. Maybe go convenience store buy. Maybe buy ice coffee also. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #387

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    NIC bro, confirm ar wanna bring beer..???

    hehehehheeh
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Eh. See how. Maybe go convenience store buy. Maybe buy ice coffee also. Haha
    Y suddenly talk about beer man lol

  8. #388

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    NIC bro, confirm ar wanna bring beer..???

    hehehehheeh
    wah bro u serious abt the beer ah??

  9. #389

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I was thinking of getting this from uk or us. Whichever is cheaper. Probably get few gnd and a few nd filters including the big stopper. Less of a pain than screwing in and out the filter every time a need to recompose
    ebay sells the foundation kit quite cheap also... but really need to find lah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #390
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    How's this? Green enough?

    No problem lah, my kid is used to profanities already, just maybe not familiar with some. What he doesn't know won't hurt...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #391

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    How's this? Green enough?

    No problem lah, my kid is used to profanities already, just maybe not familiar with some. What he doesn't know won't hurt...
    oh good to hear that... hahaha..

    neways underexposed lei.... hahahahahah... joke man joke..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #392
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    ebay sells the foundation kit quite cheap also... but really need to find lah
    Yeah, used holders on ebay can go quite cheap, but you need to camp for it. I was tempted a few times... As for the 10-stopper, my advise is - get it locally, coz you can check for any problems (uneven tint, scratches, etc). But I think you can trust CP to give you the best. Check with TK also, they have brought in Lee systems as well. At least two know and trusted place to get your Lee fix.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #393
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oh good to hear that... hahaha..

    neways underexposed lei.... hahahahahah... joke man joke..
    underexpose? Quite dark leh... if overexpose I think the scene can be quite unbalanced...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #394
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    wah regret not joining you guys sia...
    The TCSS would've been fun.

    Just shoot and all go their separate ways?
    Exploring! :)

  15. #395

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    underexpose? Quite dark leh... if overexpose I think the scene can be quite unbalanced...
    layering bro, layering... wakakakakak... or do like what dd teach earlier
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #396
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah regret not joining you guys sia...
    The TCSS would've been fun.

    Just shoot and all go their separate ways?
    We separated when we reached AMK hub.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #397
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    How's this? Green enough?

    No problem lah, my kid is used to profanities already, just maybe not familiar with some. What he doesn't know won't hurt...
    not bad bro, but the lighting not ideal. Can't make magic
    Exploring! :)

  18. #398
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    not bad bro, but the lighting not ideal. Can't make magic
    YEah lor, quite a sucky set (pretty weak)... No choice leh, just shoot and try to improve for next time.... Lower layer of cloud blocking, plus not enough cloud on top to make it interesting...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 21st November 2010 at 10:59 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #399
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro shutter release cord cheap cheap nia. But you tell DD and the others tt you have no stopwatch, later every G Shock owner here try inject the G Shock poison into you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Useless,cos i alr want to get one. HOWHOWHOW?
    Did someone say G-Shock????

    Exploring! :)

  20. #400
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XI

    Oh what the heck!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •