Thread: “Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo” 28th Nov Sunday !! Korean Theme ft Chanel, Jermayne and Shi Xin

Default “Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo” 28th Nov Sunday !! Korean Theme ft Chanel, Jermayne and Shi Xin

“Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo” Sunday

:Featuring:

Chanel

Jermayne

Shi Xin

Venue: To be announced
    Outfits: Outdoor Korean Theme

Ratio 6:1

Price:$49
    Member Price :$42

Time: 9.30am - 12:00noon
    (Inclusive of 30mins break)

To Sign Up:

Simply SMS/PM Name/Nick to 9827 7072

or Email me at ashng@i2studio.com.sg

Credits To:

All models for their photographS n All respective photographers who take such beautiful picturES! .

Who should attend?

Any newbies or veteran who wants to build up their portfolio or perfect their skill in portraiture pls dont hesitate to sign up! And simply for those who wants to get a feel of Korea on a wonderful Sunday !

Refreshments will be provided !

i2Studio Loyalty Program:

Join 2 Events organise by i2Studio and automatically becomes Member to enjoy Member Price

Join 6 Events organise by i2Studio and becomes our V.I.P and enjoy Member Price and will be invited to our Exclusive Shoot with invitation only.

For all Photographers out there, if u have any IDEA or theme u wan to do. Pls email to ideas@i2studio.com.sg and I2Studio will try their best to make it come true ! We can exchange ideas and u can gather a few photo kakis to have a wonderful shoot custom make for u all !
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Similar clothings the models will be wearing on that day is shown below.

So pls Support the Girls !!! Kamsahamnida !!!!

For all Photographers out there, if u have any IDEA or theme u wan to do. Pls email to ideas@i2studio.com.sg and I2Studio will try their best to make it come true ! We can exchange ideas and u can gather a few photo kakis to have a wonderful shoot custom make for u all !
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Default Re: “Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo” 28th Nov Sunday !! Korean Theme ft Chanel, Jermayne and Shi

SupporT the Gals !!! Kamsamhamida !!!

Upz for Shi Xin !

Default Re: “Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo” 28th Nov Sunday !! Korean Theme ft Chanel, Jermayne and Shi

Come to Korea on Sunday