Thread: 20th Nov Sat ! Fashion Fun with Nikita from StateS ! 4:1 only !

Default 20th Nov Sat ! Fashion Fun with Nikita from StateS ! 4:1 only !

F.ashion F.un

Nikita

Venue: To be announced (Town Area)
    Outfits: Outdoor Fashion x 2 Sets

Ratio only 4:1

Cost:$69 U.P
    :Now $49 Opening Offer !
    Time: 9.30am - 12.00noon
    (Inclusive of 30mins break)

To Sign Up:

Simply SMS Name/Nick to 9827 7072
    OR Pm/Email to ashng@i2studio.com.sg

Only 4 SlotS !!! HurrY !!!

Who should attend?
    For those who are new to portraiture or veterans who wants to master the art of it. Or simply for those who wants to have an enjoyable Saturday morning with alot of beautiful photos n memories to bring back.

Credits To:
    Model for the photographS!

Refreshments will be provided !

PS: PhotographerS pls do Email me Ideas and the kind of shoot you wan N I wil try my best to make it happen for U ! We can discuss production of the shoot and U can gather a few friend for the event too ! I2Studio wants to do it your way ! Email us at ideas@i2studio.com.sg
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Thanks for the SupporT !!!

3 Slots Left !!! Hurry !!!

1) A*****
    2)
    3)
    4)
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

2 more SlotS lefT !!! Hurry !

Even if it RainS, The shoot wil be on !!! U might get lucky to have Dancing in da Rain !

Thanks for da Support Bro !

1) A*******
    2) A******
    3)
    4)

Let I2Studio Starts serving u All !!!

For all Photographers out there, if u have any IDEA or theme u wan to do. Pls email to ideas@i2studio.com.sg and I2Studio will try their best to make it come true ! We can exchange ideas and u can gather a few photo kakis to have a wonderful shoot custom make for u all !

1 Last Slot !!! Thanks for da SupporT !!!

1) A******
    2) A*****
    3) Va*****
    4)

For all Photographers out there, if u have any IDEA or theme u wan to do. Pls email to ideas@i2studio.com.sg and I2Studio will try their best to make it come true ! We can exchange ideas and u can gather a few photo kakis to have a wonderful shoot custom make for u all !

Thanks for All SuppoRT !!!! Shoot is ConfirmeD !!!

All 4 Slots Taken Up !!! Details wil be out tomorrow !

Default Re: 20th Nov Sat ! Fashion Fun with Nikita from StateS ! 4:1 only !

Thanks for bro who attend our Shoot !!! U guyS make this happen !!! Niki had a Great Time too !

LetS welcome this bro to I2Studio memberS !!! Remember to look for member price the nexT time !

1) Acman
    2) Anthony
    3) Vankewl
    4) Sk

haha... and keep our 150 impromptu photographerS site and the authorites trouble a Secret.. haha

Sincerely Thanks to u all ! I2Studio finally has itS first Open HousE !!!

Default Re: 20th Nov Sat ! Fashion Fun with Nikita from StateS ! 4:1 only !

Congratulations!