Thread: Lexar Media 80x WA series is in town!!!!!

Exclamation Lexar Media 80x WA series is in town!!!!!

I just bought the new 1Gb Lexar Media 80x WA series today from AP today and it promise to write at a speed of 12Mb/Sec.

Camera used: EOS 10D

Picture Quality: Raw.

Results:
    Compared to it's little brother (40x WA series) shooting to the max at full burst, it only takes 15sec as compare to the 40x it takes about 33sec.

Even though the 10D doesn't support the WA technology, I'm more than happy with it's preformance.

Time to sell my Ultra II and 40x WA series...!!!!!

whats the price you got for 1Gb at AP?

Quote Originally Posted by BluesJr
    I just bought the new 1Gb Lexar Media 80x WA series today from AP today and it promise to write at a speed of 12Mb/Sec.

Results:
    Compared to it's little brother (40x WA series) shooting to the max at full burst, it only takes 15sec as compare to the 40x it takes about 33sec.

Even though the 10D doesn't support the WA technology, I'm more than happy with it's preformance.

Paid $540 for it

Results:

If u're thinking of selling ur Ultra II or Lexar 40x... let me know...

Wow, even 10D has such a pronunced improvement in performance. Think D2H or D70 will have even more. And 1D2 too.

abit the $$$....
    *sigh*
    guess have to wait for some time before mi can buy...

Paid $540 for it