Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 478910 LastLast

Thread: Interestingness around Me

Default Re: Interestingness around Me

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp View Post
    i like this twist. where is this building?
    nice series.
    This is Wheelock Place, at the entrance facing Lido Cinema. Stand near the entrance there and look up towards the sky and you will see the architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp View Post
    i like this. how did u achieve the "textured" look?
    ur photos are artistic. well done.
    I didn't do anything to achieve the textured look. That photo was taken by shooting at a water reflection. The pool of water was on a rough cement floor, which created the textured look

Thank you very much for visiting my thread. Hope you come back again soon for new photos
    *** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

Quote Originally Posted by vireon View Post
    nice cool pic.

Quote Originally Posted by vireon View Post
    the contrast is excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    nice cool pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by leezy86 View Post
    the contrast is excellent!
    Thank you very much to all of you! I am glad that you enjoyed the photos as much as I have taken them

#114 -- Brrrr....it's cold!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 478910 LastLast