Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Interestingness around Me

Default Re: Interestingness around Me

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

Quote Originally Posted by vireon View Post
    normally this would be a bunch of unassuming tools but I would say it benefited from good lighting and the slanting angles!

Quote Originally Posted by leezy86 View Post
    normally this would be a bunch of unassuming tools but I would say it benefited from good lighting and the slanting angles!
    Thank you for your comments. This photo was shot as it was, with no arrangement of the tools as the barber would not have like it. So I try to make it look more attractive. I like this shot, but the only thing I regretted was that there was no evening sun which would give more beautiful lighting to the shot.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast