Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Interestingness around Me

Default Re: Interestingness around Me

Quote Originally Posted by melissacsy View Post
    Hi! I really love your photographs, especially #2 and #45. #45 gives such a nostalgic feeling :P Gone where the days where people buys 50cents ice cream from mama shop after school!

Oh and by the way this is my first post in clubsnap! haha i'm still a newbie and happened to chance upon your amazing thread

Welcome to Clubsnap! You've found the right place to feed your interest in anything photography

Thank you for visiting my thread and I hope the photos here will inspire to take photos too. By the way, you can also click on my photos which will bring you to my Flickr page where you can see more of my photos. Thanks for dropping by and please drop by again for new photos
    *** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

Haha yea i've been going out on phototaking trips as well! By the way dont mind me asking, may i know where you took the shot for #3? hahaha the bunnies are all so adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by melissacsy View Post
    Haha yea i've been going out on phototaking trips as well! By the way dont mind me asking, may i know where you took the shot for #3? hahaha the bunnies are all so adorable!
    You can find them at a push cart in Vivo City. The push cart is located in front of Zara store.

Good try

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    Chun Keang Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Keang View Post
    Good try

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vireon View Post
    very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by leezy86 View Post
    very nice!
    I'm very happy that you like it too. Thank you

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast