Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Interestingness around Me

Default Re: Interestingness around Me

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold007 View Post
    Very nice series! The title of this thread really fits the pictures!

Keep up the good work!!
    Thanks!
    *** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

nice photo and rich of color

http://chunkeangphotography.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Keang View Post
    nice photo and rich of color
    Thanks. Drop by again soon

#43 is nice..Good job..

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanav66 View Post
    #43 is nice..Good job..
    Thanks, jonathanav66! If you click on the photo and go to my Flickr page, you can see that #43 was actually taken using an iPhone 4, #42 too. And #42 is actually straight out of camera
    Last edited by vireon; 7th March 2011 at 10:08 AM.

Hi! I really love your photographs, especially #2 and #45. #45 gives such a nostalgic feeling :P Gone where the days where people buys 50cents ice cream from mama shop after school!

Oh and by the way this is my first post in clubsnap! haha i'm still a newbie and happened to chance upon your amazing thread

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast