Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Interestingness around Me

Default Re: Interestingness around Me

*** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

very nice collection, especially #12, nice colours im very interested in this kind of photography too, but i just cant seem to compose them well

Quote Originally Posted by MonoDomo View Post
    very nice collection, especially #12, nice colours im very interested in this kind of photography too, but i just cant seem to compose them well
    Thanks for the encouraging words, MonoDomo.

If you are interested, you just have to start shooting. There's no secret, only by shooting and experimenting with different composition then you can learn. Also read some books and look at the photos people put up in Clubsnap and in Flickr to learn too. Hope to see your work some day
    Last edited by vireon; 10th January 2011 at 09:09 AM.
    *** Click on the caption or the photo to go to my Flickr page for more info about the photo ***

Quote Originally Posted by vireon View Post
    hi, would you mind if i share this to someone i know who is working on this project? thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by bradix View Post
    hi, would you mind if i share this to someone i know who is working on this project? thnx.
    I don't mind. You can show the photo to that person. Cheers!

I don't mind. You can show the photo to that person. Cheers!
    Thanks mate. by the way, nice photos you have. good job.

Quote Originally Posted by bradix View Post
    Thanks mate. by the way, nice photos you have. good job.
    No problem. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Quote Originally Posted by ayurism View Post
    Hope you don't mind i share this thread
    Sorry, it is not nice to hijack someone's thread when the purpose is to display one's work. It is not difficult to start your own thread. I would appreciate it if you could please start your own thread. Thanks!

This is very interesting. I like this one! At first glance, it makes people wonder why is the mannequin is translucent.

It could be better if ur reflection (legs) can be somehow removed. Maybe can burn the surrounding to make it all black.

Also the prada was cut half way. I think it's best to either show the full prada, or cut it all away. =)
    Last edited by OoStarDustoO; 27th January 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Hei nice series u have here..
    I love to shoot 'weird' things around me too..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast