View Poll Results: What's your sex?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

    235 84.84%
  • Female

    42 15.16%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Male/Female

  1. #21

    Default

    Ok what 1:5. Is about this number lah

  2. #22

    Default

    its definitely more than 5:1

  3. #23

    Lightbulb

    i was thinking... will the polls ever hit 20:1?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast, Singapore
    Posts
    39

    Default

    lol what next? Age poll arh?

    the ratio is pathetic man...

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    desert
    Posts
    363

    Default

    I think age poll got b4 already....if I dun remember wrongly
    Wahahaah 87% male....win le loh
    Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnifur
    I think age poll got b4 already....if I dun remember wrongly
    Wahahaah 87% male....win le loh
    lol!
    in contrast, the 70% female ratio in smu doesn't look so bad

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    bet those names in the female list will get aot of PM.....and dates.....

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Lol, well i guess there are more males than females, who cares =)

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    bet those names in the female list will get aot of PM.....and dates.....
    haha.. so that's why Zaren voted female eh?

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    strawberry field
    Posts
    294

    Default

    wah people are really checking out who are the girls eh..

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotti
    wah people are really checking out who are the girls eh..
    Not everyone is telling the truth. zaren is one of them......So this checking out will not be accurate.....hehe..

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Not everyone is telling the truth. zaren is one of them......So this checking out will not be accurate.....hehe..
    Eh Pro, you better show a bit of respect to our Puan Zaren ok, don't pray pray she got PBB title one lehz.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    Eh Pro, you better show a bit of respect to our Puan Zaren ok, don't pray pray she got PBB title one lehz.
    PUAN my foot lah! You sure zaren has the PBB title? Why not go for the CB (CHIO BU) Title? I think that fits her better........

    Still shooting fish at this hour?

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    PUAN my foot lah! You sure zaren has the PBB title? Why not go for the CB (CHIO BU) Title? I think that fits her better........

    Still shooting fish at this hour?
    just doing some serious reading paleogeography of Sundaland

    long time dinch see you over at the chit chat thread leh, otherwise you'd know how "she" got awarded the PBB (Pingat Bersatu Buaya)

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    just doing some serious reading paleogeography of Sundaland

    long time dinch see you over at the chit chat thread leh, otherwise you'd know how "she" got awarded the PBB (Pingat Bersatu Buaya)
    sorry uncle but peak season for me now. Have to make more moeny so i can go for my dream trip with my wife........to Hawaii....keke....So less talk and more action.

    As you noticed, my course is also taken me plenty of my time as well. So morning work, afternoon work, evening work and night also work. So only now can rest to catch up with some work and a light reading on CS.....

    Yes I know the Pingat Bersatu Buaya.......zaren deserve that title as well. She/he can be crown the "International Pingat Chio Bu Buaya Bersatu"

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    rolling in the dole ah! good ah next year pay more taxes help out Lee Jr a bit

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotti
    wah people are really checking out who are the girls eh..
    haha.. for Zaren's case, no need. Got enuff 'kind-hearted' ppl ard to expose him liaoz. haha.. must be in case young unsuspecting little boys think he's Auntie Zaren.

  18. #38
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    lol... hahahahahahah..... interesting to see such a poll... but i think those who are realli females want to tell CS that they are females... cuz their PM maybe flooded ?? hahha.. filled with dates and offers....

    " i exchange my 1dMkII with ur 1Ds for 1 day ?? i date u out den we share the camera ?"

    hahahahahaha


  19. #39

    Default

    " i exchange my 1dMkII with ur 1Ds for 1 day ?? i date u out den we share the camera ?"

    hahahahahaha

    [/QUOTE]

    An events shoot or wedding shoot date? I'm intrested to shoot weddings, events and stuff

  20. #40

    Default

    but i take the 1dsmkii and run away!Together with the 1DS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •