Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel 8 Events

Default Re: Channel 8 Events

Thanks for clarifying

Hope to participate in some of your events soon!
    Canon EOS 6D | 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM | 24-70mm f/2.8L USM | 50mm f/1.4 HSM | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

Blog Entries

ditto.... thanks for clarifying...
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Would be good if you could update us more events on MediaCorp Artistes doing roadshow or performance for the coming months. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tacinorev
    Hey there,
    I'm from MediaCorp! Have actually worked with some of the CSers here for Star Search a couple of months ago. Have put up the gmail address simply because the interface manages large files easier, and photographers tend to send large folders over. I'm also not an official MediaCorp spokesperson, so it's best I stay as an informative source who will post up Channel 8 updates on ClubSnap.

It's true we don't *need* external photographers at the events per se, but more images never hurt anybody! We thought some CSers may be interested in photographing artistes, even from the audience, and thus wanted to consolidate a thread for this purpose. This thread is still in its infancy, but in time we hope to work more closely with the photogs in giving them official passes/backstage access!

Cheers!
    Support!
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by tacinorev View Post
    Hey there,
    I'm from MediaCorp! Have actually worked with some of the CSers here for Star Search a couple of months ago. Have put up the gmail address simply because the interface manages large files easier, and photographers tend to send large folders over. I'm also not an official MediaCorp spokesperson, so it's best I stay as an informative source who will post up Channel 8 updates on ClubSnap.

It's true we don't *need* external photographers at the events per se, but more images never hurt anybody! We thought some CSers may be interested in photographing artistes, even from the audience, and thus wanted to consolidate a thread for this purpose. This thread is still in its infancy, but in time we hope to work more closely with the photogs in giving them official passes/backstage access!

Cheers!
    Thanks for the initiatives to reach out to the local photography community! I had a lot of fun participating in the SS Photo Competition previously and really look forward to more such opportunities to support our local artistes through our photography.

... I support ...

you have my support as well too. Do update!!!

Thanks Veron, please keep me in the loop.

Hey there,

Cheers!

Lightbulb Re: Channel 8 Events

Hey CSers! here's a teaser of things to come...
    as you might've noticed from the onslaught of trailers, star awards 红星大奖 is coming up in April! we may be involving CS photogs on a large scale at the show, and you may be able to photograph over 100 local and foreign artistes at the red carpet!

we're still ironing out a few details, but it's exciting. some of you may be concerned, so im clarifying that copyrights and usage rights will still definitely stay with you.

will post more details when it's time for registration!

nice...
    D3100

nice~!!

Looking forward.

Interesting.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Support and most welcome more events for us to shoot with the MediaCorp Artistes. Thanks.

Cool Re: Channel 8 Events

Hope that it can open up for Newbie like me also...
    Olympus OMD E-M5 kit len. Letting nikkor 35mm dx f1.8g

nice keep us informed please...
    D3100

In the mean time, u may be interested to watch this video of a publicity photoshoot for our upcoming police drama C.L.I.F. 警徽天职! this is how we organise a shoot for for 10 artistes!

The photos were snapped and went to a mac (viewed by the creative director and his/her team). This is synced to an iPad for the photographer and artistes to see the results immediately. (dont ask me about the tech specs k, im not very sure either haha)

Cheers!

Any ideas when the next available shooting for us ? Eagerly looking forward to it.

Hey there,

Cheers!
    Depend what kind of event which you're holding.

Hey CSers! here's a teaser of things to come...
    as you might've noticed from the onslaught of trailers, star awards 红星大奖 is coming up in April! we may be involving CS photogs on a large scale at the show, and you may be able to photograph over 100 local and foreign artistes at the red carpet!

we're still ironing out a few details, but it's exciting. some of you may be concerned, so im clarifying that copyrights and usage rights will still definitely stay with you.

will post more details when it's time for registration!
    hi veron,

waiting for more details
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast