Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28th Nov,Sun: The Beautiful Brides < Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting Wang>

Default 28th Nov,Sun: The Beautiful Brides < Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting Wang>

Support Jusaki's First REWARDING Bridal Shoot

THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDES

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF 2 BEAUTIFUL LADIES

AS THEY PUT ON THEIR LOVELY GOWN

AND WALK THE AISLE

WAITING FOR YOU TO CAPTURE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE

Featuring

Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting

*Model's hair will be specially styled*

**PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR Lighting Strobes will be provided to enhance your shooting experience **

(I will be getting my lighting HERE)

Date: 28th Nov, sunday

Time: 9 - 11.30 am

Models: Ting Ting and Kelly

Outfits: Bridal Gown

Cost: $63 ONLY

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 91641233 to Feel the love !!

Default Re: 28th Nov,Sun: The Beautiful Brides < Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting Wang>

Kelly Arrow Tan

Default Re: 28th Nov,Sun: The Beautiful Brides < Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting Wang>

Ting Ting Wang

1 jeff
    2 jk
    3 reserved 878
    4 reserved 494
    5 KH

1 jeff
    2 jk
    3 reserved 878
    4 reserved 494
    5 KH
    6 akagi07
    7 koss

1 jeff
    2 jk
    3 reserved 878
    4 reserved 494
    5 KH
    6 akagi07
    7 koss
    8 AM

Do support sweet pies Kelly and Ting Ting in this affordable fabulous shoot!

Hi,

I have pm you my interest to participate. Please include my slot.

Regards
    chunsan

Hi Aki, I have sms and call you on 6 more shooters who wish to join this shoot..can you confirm quickly and revert my sms? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by chunsan View Post
    Hi,

I have pm you my interest to participate. Please include my slot.

Regards
    chunsan
    Quote Originally Posted by albertmah View Post
    Hi Aki, I have sms and call you on 6 more shooters who wish to join this shoot..can you confirm quickly and revert my sms? Thanks...
    Will Contact u guys thanks for your support.

Ups ups ups!!!

okok.. btw, now I got 7 shooters including me for your shoot. Standby your confirmation. Thanks.

ups for Aki

any slots available?
    Canon 5DmII+BG | 24-70 f/2.8 L II | 50 f/1.2 L | 135 f/2 L | 600EX-RT

upzz for the beautiful brides ^^
    micphotography Oly E520 40-150mmf4-f5.6
    http://www.flickr.com/people/michaelagustin/

Quote Originally Posted by jusgaki View Post
    Will Contact u guys thanks for your support.
    Hi Aki,

Thisthread for Kelly and Ting x 2 shoot had been neglected for quite some time. Could you at least update if the shoot is full or at least let me know that my list of shooters are in or not for the shoot? Hope you can help to update soon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by albertmah View Post
    Hi Aki,

Thisthread for Kelly and Ting x 2 shoot had been neglected for quite some time. Could you at least update if the shoot is full or at least let me know that my list of shooters are in or not for the shoot? Hope you can help to update soon. Thanks.

ToTALLY AGREED!!
    Nikon D700 | D90 [50mm f1.4G, 70-200mm VRII f2.8, 24-70mm f2.8]
    AF 660 Polaroid

Quote Originally Posted by wkchan82 View Post
    ToTALLY AGREED!!
    I think this isn't the 1st time happening, most of the time i only saw upz upz upz from aki but no updates eventually on whether shoots are happening?

Reflecting an irresponsible organizer...

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous1985 View Post
    I think this isn't the 1st time happening, most of the time i only saw upz upz upz from aki but no updates eventually on whether shoots are happening?

I think we need to give her the benefit of doubt and a chance to explain too.. Dun be too hard on her too...

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous1985 View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast