Thread: What's happening to the buyers on CS?

Default What's happening to the buyers on CS?

I have been inactive on CS for about two years now. Recently posted a few WTS threads, and then the frustrations arise.

There are many offers below the current bidding price, some even lower than my start bidding price. There are few buyers, who change their minds after the item have been reserved and hours before viewing. And some others make offers but never response on further communication. Needless to mention the many, many questions through SMS on the infomation which I have clearly mentioned in the threads.

I go in and out of the classified forum rather often many years back. Among the many deals I have made, I should say most are rather smooth and straight forward. Which make me wonder, have there been any changes in the atmosphere in the B&S forum? Or do people's minds tend to swing more in the 2010s?
    SMS Only: Nine One Five Zero Seven Two One Six

Default Re: What's happening to the buyers on CS?

Most of the seller are using rrp price as their referrence and never checked those rep shop price. I can say most of them overprice. Again it depends on supply n demand

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GriGri View Post
    I have been inactive on CS for about two years now. Recently posted a few WTS threads, and then the frustrations arise.

There are many offers below the current bidding price, some even lower than my start bidding price. There are few buyers, who change their minds after the item have been reserved and hours before viewing. And some others make offers but never response on further communication. Needless to mention the many, many questions through SMS on the infomation which I have clearly mentioned in the threads.

I go in and out of the classified forum rather often many years back. Among the many deals I have made, I should say most are rather smooth and straight forward. Which make me wonder, have there been any changes in the atmosphere in the B&S forum? Or do people's minds tend to swing more in the 2010s?
    depreciation kicks in damn fast. 2 years away lets see...

pentax k20d, now 500 bucks second hand.
    450d drop to 500 bucks...

emo

yes i hate to buy/sell at b&S section anymore, normally I just go to the 2nd hand shops and sell my wares, no hassle, no bargaining.

It's better than agree on a time/place and never turn up. SMS no reply, call never pick up. Happens often in other forums.

So far my deals in CS are very good.