Thread: Is Club Snap turning into a dot.com?

Default Is Club Snap turning into a dot.com?

Guys, I think Club Snap is turning into a dot.com company.

Admin is that true?

If it is, I think Club Snap will start to collect a nominal fees or some kind of membership fees in the near future.........

Try typing www.Clubsnap.com

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jimtong
    it is a dot com in a way.
    how is it related compare with org and com?

Erm ... technicially speaking we're a dot org.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades

Admin is that true?

If it is, I think Club Snap will start to collect a nominal fees or some kind of membership fees in the near future.........

Don't be ridiculous. They'll be shooting themselves in the foot if they do that. It is common to buy domain suffixes in order to prevent cybersquatting. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if a website is associated with a .com domain name, it doesn't mean it's a business entity either.

aei, last time type www.clubsnap.com cannot ley...hmmz, someone bought the www.clubsnap.com for us?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Erm ... technicially speaking we're a dot org.
    & i'm the only weird DOT net around..
    www.WeirdPeople.NET

OK ok....understand now. As i was just testing and typing www.Clubsnap.com and it works. So i tot mah......silly me....

Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    aei, last time type www.clubsnap.com cannot ley...hmmz, someone bought the www.clubsnap.com for us?
    erm. the clubsnap.com domain has been around for a long long time liao. just that CS started with dot org so the admins stuck to it.

but what has a dotcom domain gotta do with collecting members' fees? doesn't mean dotcom means must start making money out of it you know... otherwise i can start charging for my own personal domain liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    erm. the clubsnap.com domain has been around for a long long time liao. just that CS started with dot org so the admins stuck to it.

but what has a dotcom domain gotta do with collecting members' fees? doesn't mean dotcom means must start making money out of it you know... otherwise i can start charging for my own personal domain liao.
    Haha, hmm..ok..

Maybe u can start to collect fees for every photography advice you gave or every problem u resolved in cs..

Quote Originally Posted by Larry

My bad.........been drinking too much! Hiccup! Burp!

Collecting fees... hrm, that's a good idea. We can have a bigger Bash next year.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Collecting fees... hrm, that's a good idea. We can have a bigger Bash next year.
    Eh dun lei.......prefer smaller bash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Eh dun lei.......prefer smaller bash.....

hahahaha...

no $$ la... need to pay for camera and lens one.. imagine 5cents can change my day lehz....

i took a bus to school and EZ link 4got to top-up.. den need to pay coins.. den dun haf.. cuz all is notes... and i search and search.. i found a 50cent coin.... den i "keng siao" put in the 50cents and walked bak.. but the auntie shouted say need another 5cents more.. den i dig and dig and dig inside my sling... and thus.. finally got a 5cent.. if not.. cham lo.. no bus means cannot go school.....

imagine.. what a 5cent can do to me now......

Default Dot.Com.....doesn't mean going to be a .com coy...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades

Admin is that true?

as titled..

rgds,
    sulhan