Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26414649505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #1001
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    if i drink it i surely strangle him wif his p**is
    you got keep an eye on your water bottle when you go gym a not... so many gays target you...

  2. #1002

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U gotta be kidding me bro? so much backlog.. stil wan jio u go "sea bath"
    Bro, still got full time job leh...

    3 AD and 1 Matrimony within 2.5 weeks (some are fire fighting deals requested by friends).

    And i think i committed to deliver too early.

    But saturday/sunday early morning still can go see you guys "swim" la.


  3. #1003
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Sirui equally gd but 3 times as cheap
    Actually it is not so smooth.....but just for the trip......

    Will see the price how, maybe sss my manfrotto 190X and bbb and Gitzo mountaineer series....ballhead will be using my existing KangRinpoche.

    Will depend on my fitness level also.....

  4. #1004

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you got keep an eye on your water bottle when you go gym a not... so many gays target you...

  5. #1005
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you got keep an eye on your water bottle when you go gym a not... so many gays target you...
    Make sure you don't share water bottle.

  6. #1006
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Worked at my bank for 3 years+ but nv shoot its main building or surrounding area before.. today finally i did...





    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #1007
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you got keep an eye on your water bottle when you go gym a not... so many gays target you...
    Now tt u remind me!!! ok i bring water bag better
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #1008
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Bro, still got full time job leh...

    3 AD and 1 Matrimony within 2.5 weeks (some are fire fighting deals requested by friends).

    And i think i committed to deliver too early.

    But saturday/sunday early morning still can go see you guys "swim" la.

    Wah salute.. hee..

    lol.. actually our thinking is we swim together~

    mus go explore new places, got car , can go recce
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #1009

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Worked at my bank for 3 years+ but nv shoot its main building or surrounding area before.. today finally i did...
    Show your boss the photos.

    1 Photo = 1 x 3 Months Bonus.

    Show 10 and you get 30 mths.

    But you will shoot 30 assignments for the company per year for free.


  10. #1010
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Last month chasing this in Malaysia while having high fever....and only got a record shot.....

    Yesterday i found a few of them.


  11. #1011
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually it is not so smooth.....but just for the trip......

    Will see the price how, maybe sss my manfrotto 190X and bbb and Gitzo mountaineer series....ballhead will be using my existing KangRinpoche.

    Will depend on my fitness level also.....
    Come i train u, until u sure can handle explorer series in ur trip, nt need BBB~!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #1012

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah salute.. hee..

    lol.. actually our thinking is we swim together~

    mus go explore new places, got car , can go recce


    Haha, i thought you mean, got new car, can go recce new places.

    30 months bonus!!

  13. #1013
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Last month chasing this in Malaysia while having high fever....and only got a record shot.....

    Yesterday i found a few of them.

    wah wings got brown patches
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #1014
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Worked at my bank for 3 years+ but nv shoot its main building or surrounding area before.. today finally i did...
    Must shoot more, then the urge of the 24PCE will be stronger.

  15. #1015
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah wings got brown patches
    Very small dragonfly, only 2.5cm.

    Female, also taken yesterday.....under hot noon sun.


  16. #1016
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Show your boss the photos.

    1 Photo = 1 x 3 Months Bonus.

    Show 10 and you get 30 mths.

    But you will shoot 30 assignments for the company per year for free.

    my coy dun own the building leh,, mus please my boss think i need to shoot her in lingerie and pp her until 18 yr old (My Director is 40+ lao zar bor) maybe can get 30 months bonus.. mus attend those XMM lingere shoot n practice first
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #1017
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Last month chasing this in Malaysia while having high fever....and only got a record shot.....

    Yesterday i found a few of them.

    black-tipped percher right?

  18. #1018
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Must shoot more, then the urge of the 24PCE will be stronger.
    i shall wait for a wider TS lens no $$$ BBB nw aso
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #1019
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Very small dragonfly, only 2.5cm.

    Female, also taken yesterday.....under hot noon sun.

    bring us go next time plsssssss
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #1020
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Come i train u, until u sure can handle explorer series in ur trip, nt need BBB~!
    But my training is more on trail running and hiking with loads.....now will do weight 2 times a week.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •