Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #961
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Luckily last time you didn't accept the bread.....dunno what is use to bake it.....ewwww x10.

  2. #962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, it is weight, because I will confirm bring my 20mm, 24PCE, maybe tarmon 90mm. If I get the 24-120, I will bring the 70-300. Or just get the 28-300mm.

    No joke when it is 5000m above sea level when the air is only 60% of what we having here.....and not young anymore.
    pass some load to your gf... problem solved...

  3. #963
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    pass some load to your gf... problem solved...
    She can carry her own weight good enough already.

  4. #964
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe you kena before already you also don't know lor

  5. #965
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    She can carry her own weight good enough already.
    then you still bringing your gitzo? flashes?

  6. #966
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    today in office damn pissed, spoil my friday mood...sent a drawing to our India office on wednesday, today 330pm then response and want this and that...called me 6+ after office hour when i'm having dinner and tell me i have to send him the info by weekend coz monday submission... i just wrote a diplomatic email to them to ask them to wake up...and talk on Monday
    Last edited by andrewtansj; 26th November 2010 at 08:03 PM.

  7. #967
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    then you still bringing your gitzo? flashes?
    Will bring a flash and going to bbb a traveller tripod.

  8. #968
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Will bring a flash and going to bbb a traveller tripod.
    gitzo traveller... love it!

  9. #969

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    called me 6+ after office hour when i'm having dinner and tell me i have to send him the info by weekend coz monday submission... i just wrote a diplomatic email to them to ask them to wake up...and talk on Monday
    What did you have for dinner?

    Send him the recipe instead.




    I did something KKJ.

    I bought 4 x 2 GB of Ram to upgrade my iMac and MBP.

    Am thinking of adding 2 x 2 GB on each computer.

    Only to realise, MBP only 2 slots!

    Kenna confused by this


    "4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB"


    Or i stupid.


  10. #970
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    leong get this the leather case look so nice also...
    http://titanium.gitzo.com/#
    Last edited by andrewtansj; 26th November 2010 at 08:15 PM.

  11. #971
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    What did you have for dinner?

    Send him the recipe instead.




    I did something KKJ.

    I bought 4 x 2 GB of Ram to upgrade my iMac and MBP.

    Am thinking of adding 2 x 2 GB on each computer.

    Only to realise, MBP only 2 slots!

    Kenna confused by this


    "4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB"


    Or i stupid.

    faintz you never check then you go buy hope still can refund or change to something else lor...

  12. #972

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    faintz you never check then you go buy hope still can refund or change to something else lor...
    Ya lor.. blur sia.

    i should have just got 2 x 4GB..

    Ordered from US leh..

  13. #973

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe you kena before already you also don't know lor
    lollollol i always wash my bottle before work... and then i carry it around.

  14. #974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lollollol i always wash my bottle before work... and then i carry it around.
    what if the perv contaminate the source?

  15. #975

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    what if the perv contaminate the source?
    wa seh


    i bring my water from home.

  16. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa seh


    i bring my water from home.
    now paranoid already

  17. #977
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    gitzo traveller... love it!
    Not lah, getting china brand lah....

  18. #978
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe you kena before already you also don't know lor
    Luckily I always lock my room, even if I only go toilet.

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Not lah, getting china brand lah....
    is there any other brands that can do the same as the traveller? folding the leg upside down, i like the compactness...

  20. #980
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    leong get this the leather case look so nice also...
    http://titanium.gitzo.com/#
    This one can bbb leica liao.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •