Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #861
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Oh....your biceps so big, can help to support me.

    I haven't step into orchard branch for so long, I only go raffles and bugis.
    Orchard nearest to my place.. hope he's not the reason i chg branch
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #862

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i really hope i nt his type becos i still need to go bk there tml!!!!!
    tomorrow at the gym, you're doing bench press...

    then you hear someone whispering "shuai ge, that's really heavy....." in a sweet voice..

  3. #863
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    tomorrow at the gym, you're doing bench press...

    then you hear someone whispering "shuai ge, that's really heavy....." in a sweet voice..
    confirmed injury
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    yesterday raining so cannot shoot in open, went to a new HDB block near my place to look that the view from the top floor...not very nice foreground, but can see all the way to the left over of the demolished kallang stadium and flyer...



    IR shot at iso 1250 handheld

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually there is 2 route there. One need to bash, the other one is do river crossing (hip level).
    river crossing think better bash...i don't wanna drown my equipment...

  6. #866
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    tomorrow at the gym, you're doing bench press...

    then you hear someone whispering "shuai ge, that's really heavy....." in a sweet voice..

  7. #867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX



    no better location to position the crescent . the designer of the trunks deserve a pat on the back
    http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11...ropriate-mica/

  8. #868
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post


    no better location to position the crescent . the designer of the trunks deserve a pat on the back
    http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11...ropriate-mica/
    Faintz.....damn macho.....we should get one each and wear it during all our outing.

  9. #869

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    ho ho ho

    D800 (replaces Nikon D700)
    Sensor size 36.0 x 23.9mm Full Frame FX format
    Sensor type CMOS sensor
    Sensor resolution 16.2 megapixels
    ISO Sensitivity ISO 200 to ISO 12800 (Extendable to 102400)
    Continuous Burst Speed 6fps (8fps in DX mode)
    Focus System Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-point AF
    Video Mode Full HD 1920x1080p (24, 25, 30, 50, 60fps) with Stereo sound & AF
    LCD 3-inch (921k dots) VGA LCD

  10. #870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ho ho ho

    D800 (replaces Nikon D700)
    Sensor size 36.0 x 23.9mm Full Frame FX format
    Sensor type CMOS sensor
    Sensor resolution 16.2 megapixels
    ISO Sensitivity ISO 200 to ISO 12800 (Extendable to 102400)
    Continuous Burst Speed 6fps (8fps in DX mode)
    Focus System Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-point AF
    Video Mode Full HD 1920x1080p (24, 25, 30, 50, 60fps) with Stereo sound & AF
    LCD 3-inch (921k dots) VGA LCD
    wah... will it have hot pixels a not

  11. #871

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wah... will it have hot pixels a not
    don't know... i also not getting.

    next year will get k-5... and pass van my k-r. if she wants to switch.

  12. #872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't know... i also not getting.

    next year will get k-5... and pass van my k-r. if she wants to switch.
    i'll just wait for leica m10 to come out so m9 price will drop... don't think 5dmk III will have much of a surprise... better iso, better video with 60fps, af on video, higher megapixel as usual, think the focusing and fps will still be lousy so they can sell their 7D mkII with fast fps and better focusing... this is getting boring...

  13. #873

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i'll just wait for leica m10 to come out so m9 price will drop... don't think 5dmk III will have much of a surprise... better iso, better video with 60fps, af on video, higher megapixel as usual, think the focusing and fps will still be lousy so they can sell their 7D mkII with fast fps and better focusing... this is getting boring...
    i think i will not switch for a long time with k-5, essentially it is my k20d with no more compulsory LE NR (the main reason for switch), more compact body, 100% VF, levelling, same features, and bonus of better high iso performance....

    if pentax had come up with firmware fix to remove the stupid LE NR for k20d, i won't have switched...

  14. #874
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't know... i also not getting.

    next year will get k-5... and pass van my k-r. if she wants to switch.
    Just her to switch lah, it is easier for both using same system.

    Or you switch to Canon.

  15. #875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think i will not switch for a long time with k-5, essentially it is my k20d with no more compulsory LE NR (the main reason for switch), more compact body, 100% VF, levelling, same features, and bonus of better high iso performance....

    if pentax had come up with firmware fix to remove the stupid LE NR for k20d, i won't have switched...
    for what you shoot, K-5 already fit your requirements already...but the rest of us are just suckered by camera manufacturers marketing... keep on BBB

  16. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Just her to switch lah, it is easier for both using same system.

    Or you switch to Canon.
    Canon DXO results worst leh... get nikon la...

  17. #877
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    for what you shoot, K-5 already fit your requirements already...but the rest of us are just suckered by camera manufacturers marketing... keep on BBB

  18. #878
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Wowowoow....rain rain rain

    Just now is so hot under i almost sunburn.

  19. #879
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Canon DXO results worst leh... get nikon la...
    Actually nm should just stay in Pentax and save up of a medium format.

  20. #880

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Just her to switch lah, it is easier for both using same system.

    Or you switch to Canon.

    not really leh, i think other than accessories, we will have repeat lens...

    2 50mm f/1.4s...

    2 10-20mm....

    etc etc etc...

    maybe she will have 16-50 f/2.8 DA*, but i don't need, etc...

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •