Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16313639404142434651 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #801

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Take in sg maybe the whole sky got leica glow!
    lollollol

    tonight i try if k-r have hot pixels with those settings.

  2. #802
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    lollollol

    tonight i try if k-r have hot pixels with those settings.
    lol.. And WK, why bother wif him in Nikon subforum? at the rate ur gg, can start new thread soon
    Last edited by Numnumball; 24th November 2010 at 11:15 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #803
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    i aso cannot view those examples u posted..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #804
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    My D300 have more dust spots than hot pixel when I shoot in f/22.

  5. #805
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    shoot stars, without star trails.
    Ah, thanks for the enlightenment sifu.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    lollollol

    tonight i try if k-r have hot pixels with those settings.
    I going to try on all my cameras... iPhone can do long exposure a not har?

  7. #807
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I going to try on all my cameras... iPhone can do long exposure a not har?
    Can if you can mount it on Markin or RRS ballhead...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #808

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I going to try on all my cameras... iPhone can do long exposure a not har?
    i think it's not impossible... but i can't seem to do manual settings, sure won't mind though. might come in useful, even though it won't be used often.

  9. #809

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    lol.. And WK, why bother wif him in Nikon subforum? at the rate ur gg, can start new thread soon
    must expound on opinion of his nonsense...

    if he is using high iso for long exposure, he should have a good reason....

    but his reasons very weird, i don't even know what he is saying...

    must use f/22 instead of f/11 so that the headlights don't burst out.... got car go into his camera...

  10. #810

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i aso cannot view those examples u posted..

    hrm, i think must be naturescapes member.

    just go ahead and sign up, you won't regret it, leong will probably agree that there got many nice photos to look at.

  11. #811
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hrm, i think must be naturescapes member.

    just go ahead and sign up, you won't regret it, leong will probably agree that there got many nice photos to look at.
    yeah, def will when i go bk home.. in desperate need of inspiration
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #812
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    must expound on opinion of his nonsense...

    if he is using high iso for long exposure, he should have a good reason....

    but his reasons very weird, i don't even know what he is saying...

    must use f/22 instead of f/11 so that the headlights don't burst out.... got car go into his camera...
    I was bit puzzled as well, tat he wan pronounced effect of starburst at f22 at the expense of diffraction when u can do better opening up 1-2 stops..

    Weirdo
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I was bit puzzled as well, tat he wan pronounced effect of starburst at f22 at the expense of diffraction when u can do better opening up 1-2 stops..

    Weirdo
    maybe he is just shooting starburst in the dark... so only can see starburst... rest all black black... so no need to worry about diffraction or noise

  14. #814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Rainy day... Still wanted to go shoot...

  15. #815
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe he is just shooting starburst in the dark... so only can see starburst... rest all black black... so no need to worry about diffraction or noise
    no leh, the way he describe his shot, its not jus merely starburst.. tink got other elements in the frame aso.. actually until nw i still dunoe wad he trying to acheive
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #816

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    no leh, the way he describe his shot, its not jus merely starburst.. tink got other elements in the frame aso.. actually until nw i still dunoe wad he trying to acheive
    maybe if you look in the right forums, you will see someone trying to get a dog to meow.

    and when it doesn't, he will complain that it is a lousy dog because it barks too much.

  17. #817
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    no leh, the way he describe his shot, its not jus merely starburst.. tink got other elements in the frame aso.. actually until nw i still dunoe wad he trying to acheive
    i anyhow say 1 la...i didn't read the thread in detail so i don't know what is going on also, thread so long... later i go read...
    Last edited by andrewtansj; 24th November 2010 at 06:48 PM.

  18. #818
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe if you look in the right forums, you will see someone trying to get a dog to meow.

    and when it doesn't, he will complain that it is a lousy dog because it barks too much.
    lol wants a super dog tat can fly but got a "hot" dog instead
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #819
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i anyhow say 1 la...i didn't read the thread in detail so i don't know what is going on also, thread so long... later i go read...

    So much whining I read liao i see stars (hot pixels on my pc)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    so the problem is hot pixel appear with long exposure or normal exposure also will have hot pixel? how come got pple see hot pixel on live view?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •