Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Everyday aso busy.... Bk frm KL?
    yah just 1 day trip...

  2. #762
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    nm, you or van need cokin filters and holders? Can pass to you to use, since i know it will just collect dust in my dry cabi.

  3. #763

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nm, you or van need cokin filters and holders? Can pass to you to use, since i know it will just collect dust in my dry cabi.
    maybe can pass to van,

    she only has tianya gnd and a multifilter holder and 67mm ring for her 17-50..

    i check with her, think she's sleeping.

    thanks for the offer!

  4. #764
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe can pass to van,

    she only has tianya gnd and a multifilter holder and 67mm ring for her 17-50..

    i check with her, think she's sleeping.

    thanks for the offer!
    Ok, i got the wide angle holders and a series of ND, GND and polariser.

  5. #765
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    yest drop by NSC.. realise got one long queue for sensor remapping for D7000..

    *faint* this ppl, got paranoid so easily becos of sme joker makin so much noise over some hot pixels in Nikon subforum when he shoot at iso 1600 for LE.. Kns.. waste time tis ppl.. so free to find fault with cam...
    Last edited by Numnumball; 24th November 2010 at 09:17 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #766
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    luna, i still waiting for ur posion..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #767
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    luna, i still waiting for ur posion..
    Now is got antidote but posion not here yet.

  8. #768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yest drop by NSC.. realise got one long queue for sensor remapping for D7000..

    *faint* this ppl, got paranoid so easily becos of sme joker makin so much noise over some hot pixels in Nikon subforum when he shoot at iso 1600 for LE.. Kns.. waste time tis ppl.. so free to find fault with cam...
    iso1600 long exposure?

    i thought hot pixels would be quite bloody common... if you're using iso1600 to do long exposure... from what i see from all the 30 second star people in naturescapes.

    anyways, pentax cameras all have sensor remapping in cam... wonder why no one else implement it. would save so many man hours..

  9. #769
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    iso1600 long exposure?

    i thought hot pixels would be quite bloody common... if you're using iso1600 to do long exposure... from what i see from all the 30 second star people in naturescapes.

    anyways, pentax cameras all have sensor remapping in cam... wonder why no one else implement it. would save so many man hours..
    Even fx camera got hot pixels when doing LE.

  10. #770
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Use ice pack to lower the camera temperature to reduce chances of hot pixels.

  11. #771
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Now is got antidote but posion not here yet.
    i need the posion quick else my wife will stuff me with the antidote
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #772
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i need the posion quick else my wife will stuff me with the antidote
    What will happen if the shipment delay till late Jan.

  13. #773
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    iso1600 long exposure?

    i thought hot pixels would be quite bloody common... if you're using iso1600 to do long exposure... from what i see from all the 30 second star people in naturescapes.

    anyways, pentax cameras all have sensor remapping in cam... wonder why no one else implement it. would save so many man hours..
    Tats what i told him in the sub forum also.. its inevitable sensor heat up in LE... bt he cant take it lying down and kick a big fuss.. If everyone like him, Nikon will be out of biz in no time, becos of hot pixels..

    Wah, pentax got such cool feature.. Hope to see tat in later models of all make real soon.. save all this hassle
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #774
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tats what i told him in the sub forum also.. its inevitable sensor heat up in LE... bt he cant take it lying down and kick a big fuss.. If everyone like him, Nikon will be out of biz in no time, becos of hot pixels..

    Wah, pentax got such cool feature.. Hope to see tat in later models of all make real soon.. save all this hassle

    Morning all!! Why would anyone want to take LE at 1600 anyway? Just curious, I'm a noob...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #775
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Even fx camera got hot pixels when doing LE.
    They mus know its inevitable lo..

    Even my D700 have hot pixels at base iso when doing LE, mus learn its limitation and move on instead of blaming cam mah.. cant be bothered wif tis ppl..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #776
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tats what i told him in the sub forum also.. its inevitable sensor heat up in LE... bt he cant take it lying down and kick a big fuss.. If everyone like him, Nikon will be out of biz in no time, becos of hot pixels..

    Wah, pentax got such cool feature.. Hope to see tat in later models of all make real soon.. save all this hassle
    Tell him to shoot the sky at night with ISO 6400 at 30sec, he will able to capture millions of stars.

  17. #777
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Morning all!! Why would anyone want to take LE at 1600 anyway? Just curious, I'm a noob...
    Ask the one making so much noise in D7000 discussion thread lo.. i totally clueless what kind of effect he's looking for..

    Shot at Iso 1600, 5 sec, f22??????
    Last edited by Numnumball; 24th November 2010 at 09:44 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #778
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    What will happen if the shipment delay till late Jan.
    Tell me u r kidding me...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #779
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Tell him to shoot the sky at night with ISO 6400 at 30sec, he will able to capture millions of stars.
    yah, colorful stars, got red, got green, got blue,

    can convert night sky to Mars aso
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #780
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Morning all!! Why would anyone want to take LE at 1600 anyway? Just curious, I'm a noob...
    lawrence, see tis

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=856
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •