Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #341
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    raining so heavily in Central area now.
    Anyone knows if the xmas lights in orchard is up yet?
    I wan go shoot turn into xmas card to post to my friend.
    Up up up le~

    very nice, esp Ion.. can go shoot
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #342
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Today evening is the christmas light up ceremony if i am not wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wah, today orchard sure very crowded...
    ok... chg of plan den, better siam orchard
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #343
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Tmr outing 8am ok?
    Ok~!!! Will be driving, anyone need a ride?Leong? Andrew?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #344
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    ok... chg of plan den, better siam orchard
    yeah man
    I think i bettter stay away from Orchard today too.
    Imagine trying to navigate the crowds?
    I think will be like you guys going shoot macro at dunno which place,
    siong until must bash your way through the people

  5. #345
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ok~!!! Will be driving, anyone need a ride?Leong? Andrew?
    Ok thanks, where is good for you?

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    seett u ard SSS ur 135 le.. tml can see 550D in action
    Just sold my 300mm also... In the end weak minded again got a 7D instead... tried the 550d again, just don't like the handling and controls....

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ok~!!! Will be driving, anyone need a ride?Leong? Andrew?
    Same place convenient?

  8. #348
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ok thanks, where is good for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Same place convenient?
    Hmm... can pick up ppl at any of the mrt station near me..

    Orchard, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut, City hall, Tiong Bahru, Outram
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #349
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Just sold my 300mm also... In the end weak minded again got a 7D instead... tried the 550d again, just don't like the handling and controls....
    wah u really win. sell 2 lenses get 1 body.. still got change left.. can buy gitzo
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah u really win. sell 2 lenses get 1 body.. still got change left.. can buy gitzo
    yah still got change... was fighting hard just now... almost walk to see gitzo... luckily never... otherwise weak minded me will BBB again...

  11. #351

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    did quite a few stereogram with my gf in seoul... but did have time to process it...quite fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I cannot leh... crossed my eyes and I see 3 figures... Must be getting old...
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah la... cross your eye already got 3 figures, the centre 1 is the combined 1 lor
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Make practice one, I do alot of it when I attended airphoto reading instructor course during my service.
    I can't get the both image to merge into the center!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Just sold my 300mm also... In the end weak minded again got a 7D instead... tried the 550d again, just don't like the handling and controls....
    Wah, then 5D2 how?

  12. #352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I can't get the both image to merge into the center!!!

    Wah, then 5D2 how?
    practice lor... 1st move yourself close to the pictures and try to focus, close your eyes and move back abit then open your eyes... try a few time to gauge the amount to move back... 5D mk2 is FF ma... 7D is crop... so use both for different purpose lor...

  13. #353

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    practice lor... 1st move yourself close to the pictures and try to focus, close your eyes and move back abit then open your eyes... try a few time to gauge the amount to move back... 5D mk2 is FF ma... 7D is crop... so use both for different purpose lor...
    My eyes already out of focus after wacking today.

    Wohoo~ New a bigger dry cabi?

  14. #354
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Just sold my 300mm also... In the end weak minded again got a 7D instead... tried the 550d again, just don't like the handling and controls....
    You really win!!!!

  15. #355
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hmm... can pick up ppl at any of the mrt station near me..

    Orchard, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut, City hall, Tiong Bahru, Outram
    I will be tiong bahru, anywhere is good for me.

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    My eyes already out of focus after wacking today.

    Wohoo~ New a bigger dry cabi?
    yah, but after selling 2 long lenses now got space for the camera... wah... luckily 7D and 5D mk2 look the same... otherwise gf see already i

  17. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You really win!!!!
    if you are in my situation you confirm do the same as me!

  18. #358

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah, but after selling 2 long lenses now got space for the camera... wah... luckily 7D and 5D mk2 look the same... otherwise gf see already i
    Gaffer the logo on the lower left lor. Then don't use the neck strap provided.


  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I will be tiong bahru, anywhere is good for me.
    which 1 easier for you nnb? maybe i wait at tiong bahru with leong so just pickup once easier right?

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Gaffer the logo on the lower left lor. Then don't use the neck strap provided.

    don't need... my gf won't notice the number different 1 la... to her is the same... all black black 1...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •