Page 1 of 52 1236112651 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1031

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

  1. #1
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    WELCOME to the 89th Season of the TOK-cok, SING-song, FOOD-Loving, BBB-spreading & Cat-Loving thread!
    Here's to more Good Seasons and many more good years to come for us!


    Here are the links to the earlier threads -

    EXPOSE yourself - I
    EXPOSE yourself - II
    EXPOSE yourself - III
    EXPOSE yourself - IV
    EXPOSE yourself - V
    EXPOSE yourself - VI
    EXPOSE yourself - VII
    EXPOSE yourself - VIII
    EXPOSE yourself - IX
    EXPOSE yourself - X
    EXPOSE yourself - XI
    EXPOSE yourself - XII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XV
    EXPOSE yourself - XVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXX
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXV
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - XL
    EXPOSE yourself - XLI
    EXPOSE yourself - XLII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIV
    EXPOSE yourself - XLV
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVI
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - XLIX
    EXPOSE yourself - L
    EXPOSE yourself - LI
    EXPOSE yourself - LII
    EXPOSE yourself - LIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LIV
    EXPOSE yourself - LV
    EXPOSE yourself - LVI
    EXPOSE yourself - LVII
    EXPOSE yourself - LVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LIX
    EXPOSE yourself - LX
    EXPOSE yourself - LXI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - LXX
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXX
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXXII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXV
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVII
    EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    ....Let the EXPOSING begin....



    PS : Exposing guidelines

    1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 months;

    2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your eyes. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

    3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with eyes open and clearly visible;

    4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses are not allowed.
    Last edited by zac08; 15th November 2010 at 08:35 PM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #2
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    #1 Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)
    #2 Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    #3 Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)

    ??
    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    mine is
    1. Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    2. Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)
    teacher Leong, pls grade this.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  3. #3
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Reporting....... Huat ah!!!!

    Eh.. Got answers Liao.. No chance try quiz
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #4
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Ho ho ho new season!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    I will reveal the answer after nnb and Andrew submit their.

  6. #6
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Reporting....... Huat ah!!!!

    Eh.. Got answers Liao.. No chance try quiz
    quiz... teacher already say wait for you to submit your answer first.
    only got 3 answers. so got 6 different combinations of answers.
    got chance one.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  7. #7
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    quiz... teacher already say wait for you to submit your answer first.
    only got 3 answers. so got 6 different combinations of answers.
    got chance one.
    Can "pa ga liao'
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Selys, 1860) Interrupted Threadtail

    all three of us got different answers

  9. #9
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Selys, 1860) Interrupted Threadtail

    all three of us got different answers
    Ya..... Three set of answer now.....where is Nnb? If not I will give out the answer at 12nm and explain how to spot the diff.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Paiseh paiseh..

    Busy la.. err.. me last eh.. okie dokie..

    My answers

    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura laidlawii (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #11
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Paiseh paiseh..

    Busy la.. err.. me last eh.. okie dokie..

    My answers

    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura laidlawii (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    Where did you get the last name huh??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ho ho ho new season!!!!!!
    Master Leong, Please submit your new photo for the new season:

    1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 hours;

    2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your face. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

    3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with mouth open and teeth clearly visible;

    4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show only the white of your eyes with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses and goggles are not allowed.
    Last edited by Sion; 15th November 2010 at 11:40 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Master Leong, Please submit your new photo for the new season:

    1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 hours;

    2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your face. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

    3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with mouth open and teeth clearly visible;

    4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show only the white of your eyes with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses and goggles are not allowed.
    Faintz......

  14. #14
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Zac's answer is
    #1 Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)
    #2 Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    #3 Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)

    PY's answer is
    1. Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    2. Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)

    Andrew's answer is
    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Selys, 1860) Interrupted Threadtail

    NNB's answer is
    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura laidlawii (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail

  15. #15
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Zac's answer is
    #1 Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)
    #2 Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    #3 Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)

    PY's answer is
    1. Prodasineura notostigma (Crescent Threadtail)
    2. Prodasineura collaris (Collared Threadtail)
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Interrupted Threadtail)

    Andrew's answer is
    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura interrupta (Selys, 1860) Interrupted Threadtail

    NNB's answer is
    1. Prodasineura collaris (Selys, 1860) Collared Threadtail
    2 .Prodasineura notostigma (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    3. Prodasineura laidlawii (Selys, 1860) Crescent Threadtail
    The correct answer belong to Andrew.

    NNB, Prodasineura laidlawii can't found in Singapore......

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The correct answer belong to Andrew.

    NNB, Prodasineura laidlawii can't found in Singapore......
    woohoo!!! i win! what's the prize?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The correct answer belong to Andrew.

    NNB, Prodasineura laidlawii can't found in Singapore......
    Ok..

    At least Got 2 out of 3 correct!!!!! Jahahaha
    Last edited by Numnumball; 16th November 2010 at 12:02 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #18
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Where did you get the last name huh??
    Frm book lo.. Jus realized it can be found in Msia bt nt sg
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #19
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    This three belong to Protoneuridae (Pinflies / Threadtails)

    There are 4 species of threadtails locally and 3 of them are blue in colours.

    The easiest one is Crescent Threadtail

    The top of the head is black in colour, ie. there are no blue marking between the eyes. The top blue strip end with a point.

    For Interrupted Threadtail

    The top blue strip is stop halfway. This image is a male species, the tails shape is also a tools to ID.

    The last one is a female Collared Threadtails

    The top blue strip on the body is only a small blue triangle

    Good to ID the species out in the field, if not sometime might be difficult to ID when reach home. Another view of Collared Threadtails showing the blue strip marking run across the head, between the eyes, Interrupted Threadtail is just having 2 marks of blue instead of a strip.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIX

    Male Collared Threadtail.

    See the top strip on the body don't end with a point and the tail is almost white.

    Another shot of the female Threadtail.
    Last edited by Leong23; 16th November 2010 at 12:30 AM.

Page 1 of 52 1236112651 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •