Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has the low marriage rates caused men to resort to this?

Default Re: Has the low marriage rates caused men to resort to this?

Is oral sex still an act of deviance?

Most punishments are given out to people with deviant behavior. Deviant behavior = behavior which defies the values of the majority.

So which part is deviant? I think it's the fact that the 2 men are middle aged which upset the waiter. :P

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    IIRC it's no longer a crime.
    However homosexual acts still are though I have heard that homosexual acts may be decriminalized soon.
    Really? I thought that LHL's (or someone fr the govt in any case) last statement on this (after the big petition thing a year or two ago) was that the law against homosexuality would stay on the books although it would not really be enforced. Mainly because the moral majority was against its removal.

i think it's more like they were being a public nuisance... the fine was most probably more for public indecency and the sex act committed in public zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Francis View Post
    Really? I thought that LHL's (or someone fr the govt in any case) last statement on this (after the big petition thing a year or two ago) was that the law against homosexuality would stay on the books although it would not really be enforced. Mainly because the moral majority was against its removal.
    I guess the majority are still uncomfortable about homosexuality, so the rule stays in place just for show.

About 1-2 years ago MM Lee said in an interview that he does not see the relevance of continuing to criminalize homosexuality when quote: "what you do in your privacy is your own business".

I think it's the fact that the 2 men are middle aged which upset the waiter. :P
    If it was 2 girls or a B-G everyone will be asking for 3gp.

Quote Originally Posted by quote from ST article
    His colleague recorded the incident on video, which showed the pair engaging in oral sex. The complainant then called the police. But the pair left the toilet before the police came.
    Recording someone screwing around in public? Isn't that an outrage of modesty on the part of the waiter's partner? Shouldnt that person be charged as well?

Please enlighten me, I'm no student of the law

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    that's because i know several gay friends who turn gay because they are so disappointed with girls. singaporean girls.
    becoming gay just becos of women is a very stupid thing.. isn't human life is more than just sex, relationship and marriage ?? hey we got photography ! and lotsa of things to shoot and PP !!

what if the two men were cleaning each others' nikon lenses in the same cubicle? Same law apply you think?

George Michael.
    Objection !!!

2 gay guys screwing around in toliet - arrested
    straight couple screwing around - a lot of people will download the mobile phone video + kena arrested
    2 ladies screwing around in toliet - SIN internet bandwidth not enough to support the download of the video + maybe wouldnt kena arrested?

I'm just amazed that the person who took the video did not get arrested as well??????

Isnt that voyeurism??????????

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    yea... i guess he called the police cos he was too grossed out by the sight. maybe he was expecting something juicy but was shocked by what he saw.
    The waiter has been spending too much in the public toilet enjoying the air, calming sound of running water and the scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    2 gay guys screwing around in toliet - arrested
    straight couple screwing around - a lot of people will download the mobile phone video + kena arrested
    2 ladies screwing around in toliet - SIN internet bandwidth not enough to support the download of the video + maybe wouldnt kena arrested?

I'm just amazed that the person who took the video did not get arrested as well??????

Isnt that voyeurism??????????
    Apparently with the invention of STOMP, nothing is considered voyeurism since it is "in the public interest", judging by the number of views such posts generate.

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Recording someone screwing around in public? Isn't that an outrage of modesty on the part of the waiter's partner? Shouldnt that person be charged as well?
    Recording in open public area is not illegal.

However, recording in public toilets definitely can be constituted as outrage of modesty acts.

The 2 men didn't let the waiter join in, he got jealous so he reported them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    The 2 men didn't let the waiter join in, he got jealous so he reported them.
    The waiter were a big fan of Star Wars.

He thought R2D2 and CP30 were in the cubicle.

I would have done it differently if I am the waiter. Report to police that someone is groaning in pain ( sometimes one can't tell the difference ) and need help desperately. No need to video tape. End up with same result and no body calling a good samaritan a busy body

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12