Thread: Living Free

Default Living Free

Hi all,
    this photo is a street candid.
    this was taken in the heavy jam road in Bali.
    I imagined that the cars drivers in the high emotional state, impatient with the road condition. (Just imagine when yourself in such jam condition at the hot day and peak hour in Singapore)
    I contrasted the condition with the motorcyclist who are enjoying the free ride on the pavement, with no obstacle at all. (No helmet some more).
    I want to picturise the free mind of the motorcyclist where she just enjoy the riding, and doesn't care of anything, even breaking the traffic law.
    There are 3 elements I want to include in this photo:
    1. The motorcyclist, as the main object.
    2. The cars in the jam, to emphasize the road condition.
    3. The pedestrian walking behind the motorcyclist, to emphasize the pavement.

I would like to seek the feedback and comment on this composition whether it has been showing of that thing, as in my imagination.

Default Re: Living Free

Quote Originally Posted by blue archer View Post

Hi all,
    this photo is a street candid.
    this was taken in the heavy jam road in Bali.
    I imagined that the cars drivers in the high emotional state, impatient with the road condition. (Just imagine when yourself in such jam condition at the hot day and peak hour in Singapore)
    I contrasted the condition with the motorcyclist who are enjoying the free ride on the pavement, with no obstacle at all. (No helmet some more).
    I want to picturise the free mind of the motorcyclist where she just enjoy the riding, and doesn't care of anything, even breaking the traffic law.
    this is a story that only your mind would tell to itself.

i don't see that story when i look at the photograph, actually.