Thread: Urgent: Advise needed for digital printing

Default Urgent: Advise needed for digital printing

Hi,

I just started using a digital camera which uses a SD card. I help my sis took some photos for her work. Now I need to print the photos quickly as i'm leaving for thailand this Wed and she needs the photo before i leave! I'll need your advise on this...

1. Do i need to burn them in a CD and send it to for printing? Do they read SD card? I always go to mr quck at Konota but anybody has other recommendation?

2. Do i need to make any neccessary adjustment in PS before i sent for printing? (e.g auto level, resize, save in what format and dpi?)

3. If the photos are taken at 1600 X 1200, what is a good size to print? Do i save the file at this size or do i need to resize? If i want to print with a white border, do i have to create one or tell the shop will do?

4. Which CDRW should i get? I'm going to SLS later.

Me really lost and time is running out! Please advise! Hope you can guys can reply soon. You can email me at kuekos@yahoo.com.sg I'll be leaving for SLS around 5.30pm

kueko

Thinking of getting the TEAC CD-W540E (40x12x48x) IDE w/Burnproof. What do you guys think?