Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: K5 Stock

Default Re: K5 Stock

price is very reasonable... go check out how much everyone is paying overseas. i think us/uk price can only match ours after a price drop, which is usually after the new year? here, we've been having this price ever since the introduction (don't forget we were one of the earliest to get hold of stocks)

mai tu liao~

Quote Originally Posted by reyreina View Post
    price is very reasonable... go check out how much everyone is paying overseas. i think us/uk price can only match ours after a price drop, which is usually after the new year? here, we've been having this price ever since the introduction (don't forget we were one of the earliest to get hold of stocks)

mai tu liao~
    it also means they can sell it cheaper but since demand is high, they decided to increase the price

Quote Originally Posted by reyreina View Post

mai tu liao~

Totally agreed. KUDOS EMJAY
    Last edited by pentaxme; 17th December 2010 at 11:29 AM.

wah.. k5 and 18-135 is so tempting.. but there so much to top up even after i sell my kx..

Was at SLR Rev today.
    They just got a couple of K-5s...but all were already reserved so no luck there .

This camera is selling like hot cakes

No kidding folks, alittle OT, but I just spoke to one of Pentax SLR stockists in JB (Foto CLS) and they mentioned that there's a 35 unit backorder from that one shop alone.

Looks like quite a tight supply situation all over the place.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011