Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which fragrance are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I only like Issey Miyake parfum on my wife... *grrrrrowl....* *howwwwwwwllllll.......*
    U know, i have never visited the Issey Miyake section, your post got me curious recently. I tried their "A scent" and it is very floral jasmine and nice!. But i dun have too much love for their fragrance for guys ..

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    thats quite an acquired taste. my wife doesn't like it either. i think mostly ang mohs ladies will use that.
    Probably. The N 5 somehow reminds me of the primary school days when my mummy powders me with those english Yardley powders man .. Everytime i walk past the perfume section of the larger departmental stores, i cannot help but to steal a whiff of the N 5 heheh. I have a dislike for their current Coco Mademoiselle , and the N 19 did not leave too much of a mark

Not many perfumes leave their signatures. Many seems to be little iterations of one another.

Quote Originally Posted by chillicutter View Post
    Fragrances sitting in my cupboard currently: Chanel Allure Homme Sports
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Chanel Allure
    Bleu De Chanel
    Why suddenly shelf ur home run of Chanels :P
    The Bleu De Chanel left a bit more lasting impression, pretty woody and pineapplish refresing.

Ryan

Depending on my mood, it's either Davidoff Cool or Hot Water ...

Default Re: Which fragrance are you using?

Why suddenly shelf ur home run of Chanels :P
    The Bleu De Chanel left a bit more lasting impression, pretty woody and pineapplish refresing.

Ryan[/QUOTE]

Cos the ladies like how they smell!

went to CK Tangs to visit Escentials to try out their Penhaligons series ( Escentials carry a line of other uncommon brand scents as well ) . They carry a limited number including English Fern, Blenheim Bouquet, Endymion, Opus 1870 ( and a few others that i did not pay too much attention to )

The scents were generally very oldish, not like the current crop of designer fragrances.

Unfortunately ( or fortunately ) English Fern was not to my taste / smell. And unfortunately they do not sell the Penhaligon Scent Library ( apparently only given if someone purchases a bottle of fragrance )

My Arlington cologne still not here, must be somewhere in flight.

( from drharris )

Ryan

Wifey bought me a bottle of Eau de Verveine from Penhaligon today! Amazing old scent. Comes with a free Penhaligon scent library which they used to sell as gift sets. Yea another scent for rotation

Random snap from within the Tang's bag

Happy christmas shopping to all

Ryan

My favorite : Hugo Boss Bottle

雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

I dont use at all!

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    U know, i have never visited the Issey Miyake section, your post got me curious recently. I tried their "A scent" and it is very floral jasmine and nice!. But i dun have too much love for their fragrance for guys ..
    Ryan
    Buy it for your wife or gf.... you'll adore her more...or see her with a different eye...

Recently I bought back my old fragrance...Davidoff Coolwater... still as refreshing as ever to me after all these years...

I was told Hotwater was a limited edition cologne...now hardly any or no stocks left everywhere...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

If there is such a thing as an aphrodisiac in parfums (for ladies), I'd gladly place the laurel on Issey Miyake...

im using...
    1. channel allure for man (too strong.. stop using it)
    2. bvlgari extreme (one of my fav esp when u go do sports.. light n refreshing)
    3. dior homme ( my current weekend parfume.. musky n man)
    3. farhenrit ( weekend parfume)
    4. hugo boss blue ( for room / toilet )
    5. mont blanc ( forget the name, one of my fav, light and refreshing)
    6. besty johnson ( usually mix with dior homme for refreshing abd flirty scent)
    7. YSL baby doll ( sweet and floral.. mon- thurs fav .. its usally nice when spray on freshly washed clothes with some softlan smell)
    8. dior addict ( abit strong... and the taste usually turn unbearable towards end of the day)

and seriously i dont know how to finish them alll ... lol
    follow me on twitter @wabuaysong

Quote Originally Posted by walk13 View Post
    im using...
    1. channel allure for man (too strong.. stop using it)
    2. bvlgari extreme (one of my fav esp when u go do sports.. light n refreshing)
    3. dior homme ( my current weekend parfume.. musky n man)
    3. farhenrit ( weekend parfume)
    4. hugo boss blue ( for room / toilet )
    5. mont blanc ( forget the name, one of my fav, light and refreshing)
    6. besty johnson ( usually mix with dior homme for refreshing abd flirty scent)
    7. YSL baby doll ( sweet and floral.. mon- thurs fav .. its usally nice when spray on freshly washed clothes with some softlan smell)
    8. dior addict ( abit strong... and the taste usually turn unbearable towards end of the day)

and seriously i dont know how to finish them alll ... lol
    Same like my wife... some of the parfums already smell off-scent after some years... good luck on yours...

Edit: You must be a female, men keep their scents simple (1, 2 or up 4 scents at most)... Just curious is it a common thing for female to use male cologne? Not unusual of course, wondering if it's common...

Edit2: Come to think of it... your nick looked familiar... where have you been???
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th December 2010 at 10:52 AM.

Same like my wife... some of the parfums already smell off-scent after some years... good luck on yours...

Edit: You must be a female, men keep their scents simple (1, 2 or up 4 scents at most)... Just curious is it a common thing for female to use male cologne? Not unusual of course, wondering if it's common...

Edit2: Come to think of it... your nick looked familiar... where have you been???
    those which is more than 2yrs, automatically it will be use for toilets or it will be donated to the rubbish bin... the above mention are still lying around... ohya not forgetting i have a series of dior woman collection like dolce vita and i cant remember a few... and a series of burberry homme.... but those are minature for travel use....

yeah.. im a female... im not sure for other ladies. personally i prefer man parfume cause not too strong n sweet.... ladies' parfume is always super strong and sweet ( i will have headache)

my nick looked familiar? hmmm..... haha over the times i have been to a couple of forums.. so where have u been?

those which is more than 2yrs, automatically it will be use for toilets or it will be donated to the rubbish bin... the above mention are still lying around... ohya not forgetting i have a series of dior woman collection like dolce vita and i cant remember a few... and a series of burberry homme.... but those are minature for travel use....

yeah.. im a female... im not sure for other ladies. personally i prefer man parfume cause not too strong n sweet.... ladies' parfume is always super strong and sweet ( i will have headache)

my nick looked familiar? hmmm..... haha over the times i have been to a couple of forums.. so where have u been?
    You use a Nikon DSLR right? D90?

wrong... juz a humble canon 500D bwahaha....

wrong... juz a humble canon 500D bwahaha....
    ahahaha, my bad... Okay, but your nick does look familiar... maybe we're on different forums now...

ahahaha, my bad... Okay, but your nick does look familiar... maybe we're on different forums now...
    lol... okie so u remind me that i went TCSS thread i guess most of the people inside are using nikon....

lol... okie so u remind me that i went TCSS thread i guess most of the people inside are using nikon....
    Maybe you've been always hanging around in Kopitiam... That explains your low post count.. Me hide in DPoisonous Clubhouse or Sunchasers thread most of the time... Plenty of poison and TCSS there! keeheehee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234