Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A shot from Singapore Flyer - Marina

Default Re: A shot from Singapore Flyer - Marina

Looks like a great place for a photo!

I like it though:

- sky looks like it's exploding
    - I prefer colour

I thought the sky looked a little blown out and was the first to get my attention. If it was me I would consider a different part of the day to get a nice balance of the sky.

I prefer colour over monotones because I actually want to enjoy the vividness of the sky, water and greens (is the dark side on the very far left corner grass or sea?). Actually I've always enjoyed a blue sea because of its soothing effects. Anyway, just my opinion as I have never been to this spot before and have not seen other versions.
    Enlighten me...
    [Uluru]

Default Re: A shot from Singapore Flyer - Marina

Quote Originally Posted by MRSAMO View Post
    Looks like a great place for a photo!

I like it though:

- sky looks like it's exploding
    - I prefer colour

I thought the sky looked a little blown out and was the first to get my attention. If it was me I would consider a different part of the day to get a nice balance of the sky.

I prefer colour over monotones because I actually want to enjoy the vividness of the sky, water and greens (is the dark side on the very far left corner grass or sea?). Actually I've always enjoyed a blue sea because of its soothing effects. Anyway, just my opinion as I have never been to this spot before and have not seen other versions.
    Err... TS was trying to create a 'nostalgic' or 'memory' feel to the picture...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12