Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #121
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW thanks for organizing that studio flash outing... it was fun... LOL
    Bro u thanking me har?
    hehehe I enjoyed myself. Good 1st experience for me.
    Been pestering my friends (non-photographers) to try it out, but without success.
    I guess only those "siao photography" would be interested
    Exploring! :)

  2. #122
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    This is funny. Don't think the dude can understand english well.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=793334&page=4

  3. #123

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have some white towels with red pattern that will look exactly like the headdress that arafat wears... LOL...

    BTW check this out... damn funny...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=796921
    alamak... I too slow.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #124
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    alamak... I too slow.
    THere is another one... see the post above yours... LOL.

  5. #125
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    THere is another one... see the post above yours... LOL.
    Bro, your baby not giving you a hard time today isit? Well, lotsa non-english speaking subjects on CS.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #126
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, your baby not giving you a hard time today isit? Well, lotsa non-english speaking subjects on CS.
    Dunnoo... DSLR is fast becoming an ah beng fashion statement.

    Come to CS hang out, show beng car, talk beng talk... "what is your problem?"

    cracks me up.

  7. #127

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    cannot say "gang" bro, later smiles88 ask his cantonement kakis to round us up.
    lolx.. smiles88 ORD mood liao.. lolx..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Seems like there is interest in another one, especially from those who couldn't make it this time. And also we've got some more ideas now.

    But I think not so soon hor? Need to recharge batteries 1st
    I think we can have it maybe every 2 months ones?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #128
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. smiles88 ORD mood liao.. lolx..



    I think we can have it maybe every 2 months ones?
    Think of theme leh... or else it will be similar every other session - theme will make it more fun.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #129

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Think of theme leh... or else it will be similar every other session - theme will make it more fun.
    ya.. i was thinking maybe we can haf fashion shoot..

    Mafia?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #130
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ya.. i was thinking maybe we can haf fashion shoot..

    Mafia?
    For our skin tones... I can only think of one type, Yakuza... But no lah...you wanna get us in trouble isit?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #131
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Dunnoo... DSLR is fast becoming an ah beng fashion statement.

    Come to CS hang out, show beng car, talk beng talk... "what is your problem?"

    cracks me up.
    Hahaha that dude is funny. But once he got upset, it started getting hostile. Best to steer clear of those people. Like gangsters engaging in staring contests, "face" means everything to these people.

    Sigh... I got only one word.... "Loser"...
    Exploring! :)

  12. #132
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ya.. i was thinking maybe we can haf fashion shoot..

    Mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    For our skin tones... I can only think of one type, Yakuza... But no lah...you wanna get us in trouble isit?
    Wait we all go Cantonment Complex to "lim kopi" then you know...
    Exploring! :)

  13. #133

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    For our skin tones... I can only think of one type, Yakuza... But no lah...you wanna get us in trouble isit?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wait we all go Cantonment Complex to "lim kopi" then you know...
    ok leh.. we go there change la.. not ask u wear from hm also..

    anyway.. business wear also black pants and jacket ma.. nth wrong wor..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  14. #134
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ok leh.. we go there change la.. not ask u wear from hm also..

    anyway.. business wear also black pants and jacket ma.. nth wrong wor..
    Joking, bro... joking...

    Ok start brainstorming ideas for next shoot.


    I vote for CSI theme
    Exploring! :)

  15. #135

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    ok.... BBQ NITE
    Date/Time: Wednesday 17 Nov, 1900 onwards
    Location: ZCA's poolside (off Stevens Rd). Nearest MRT - Orchard/Newton

    who's interested?
    1) DD123
    2) kriegsketten & family
    3) Smiles88
    4) coolthought and shadows (tentatively)
    5) Scubagolfer (no Mrs)
    6) akerue and ???
    7) Jeezuinn (Might be later if camp releases me late)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    .
    .


    as expected.. got things gonna pop up that day lol . . paiseh.
    what's a noobcake ? I dunno. . I'm feeling more and more noob. .

  16. #136

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Lol. Thanks DD for the link. Another thread tt made my day again today.


    And what's this talk about mafia? Getting referrence from the link DD posted?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #137

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    ok.... BBQ NITE
    Date/Time: Wednesday 17 Nov, 1900 onwards
    Location: ZCA's poolside (off Stevens Rd). Nearest MRT - Orchard/Newton

    who's interested?
    1) DD123
    2) kriegsketten & family
    3) Smiles88
    4) coolthought and shadows (tentatively)
    5) Scubagolfer (no Mrs)
    6) akerue and ???
    7) Jeezuinn (Might be later if camp releases me late)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    .
    .


    as expected.. got things gonna pop up that day lol . . paiseh.
    Lol. Changed date already...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  18. #138

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Joking, bro... joking...

    Ok start brainstorming ideas for next shoot.


    I vote for CSI theme
    lolx.. i go find my white jacket! I be the scientist!!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #139

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro u thanking me har?
    hehehe I enjoyed myself. Good 1st experience for me.
    Been pestering my friends (non-photographers) to try it out, but without success.
    I guess only those "siao photography" would be interested
    lolx.. Not really siao.. but more interested in this area ba..
    Since we have sth in common.. it would be much easier to get ppl to join in and have fun at the same time..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #140

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
    ok.... BBQ NITE
    Date/Time: Wednesday 17 Nov, 1900 onwards
    Location: ZCA's poolside (off Stevens Rd). Nearest MRT - Orchard/Newton

    who's interested?
    1) DD123
    2) kriegsketten & family
    3) Smiles88
    4) coolthought and shadows (tentatively)
    5) Scubagolfer (no Mrs)
    6) akerue and ???
    7) Jeezuinn (Might be later if camp releases me late)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    .
    .


    as expected.. got things gonna pop up that day lol . . paiseh.
    o.0 BBQ?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •