Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #101
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    power la... that fella
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    For someone's who totally new to the forum can start off a thread like that... boy, that's totally NEWS!!

    I think I should believe all the scamming e-mails sent to me... wow, I'd be a billionaire by now!
    A real class act he is... idiot..

  2. #102
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    A real class act he is... idiot..
    he has warped sense of financial reality still ok leh... but he dare to turn this around and accuse us of being 'money-minded' Singaporeans.... WTF???
    Exploring! :)

  3. #103
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    he has warped sense of financial reality still ok leh... but he dare to turn this around and accuse us of being 'money-minded' Singaporeans.... WTF???
    BTW, just realized, is a 'she'.

  4. #104
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW, just realized, is a 'she'.
    One thing I don't understand is... since she can get the lender to follow her around, why not just get a photographer who can tag along? One who doesn't mind doing it for free?

    I think some people thinks just because we can afford a DSLR system, we must be loaded... that's a misconception... I trust a number eat bread and drink water just to save up for a decent one... for the love of the hobby and photography...

    Anyway, thread closed... no point talking further about it... Different viewpoints that's all.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 14th November 2010 at 12:22 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #105
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    One thing I don't understand is... since she can get the lender to follow her around, why not just get a photographer who can tag along? One who doesn't mind doing it for free?

    I think some people thinks just because we can afford a DSLR system, we must be loaded... that's a misconception... I trust a number eat bread and drink water just to save up for a decent one... for the love of the hobby and photography...

    Anyway, thread closed... no point talking further about it... Different viewpoints that's all.
    ya bro... eat bread for dinner just to afford the 70-200VR2...

    I have to eat bread just to afford the 80-200.


  6. #106
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    BTW, bros...

    100% crop of a SOOC JPEG (Basic). No resize, no adjustments... shot at in camera default sharpness of 4 or 5 I think (Standard Picture style).

    The 80-200 is damn sharp.

    Last edited by daredevil123; 14th November 2010 at 12:37 PM.

  7. #107
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW, bros...

    100% crop of a SOOC JPEG (Basic). No resize, no adjustments... shot at in camera default sharpness of 4 or 5 I think (Standard Picture style).

    The 80-200 is damn sharp.



    That eye looks familiar
    Exploring! :)

  8. #108
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post


    That eye looks familiar
    ya,... vaguely familiar...

    belong to this handsome fella.



    can see the reflections of the strobe softbox and the reflector in your eyeballs.

  9. #109
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    BTW thanks for organizing that studio flash outing... it was fun... LOL

  10. #110

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Lol! Tt thread gave me a freaking good laugh. I already know what kind of person the TS is.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #111
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Lol! Tt thread gave me a freaking good laugh. I already know what kind of person the TS is.
    LOL....

  12. #112

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    afternoon dear frens,

    what a lazy rainy sunday ar...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #113
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    afternoon dear frens,

    what a lazy rainy sunday ar...
    Thunderstorm bro...

  14. #114
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ya bro... eat bread for dinner just to afford the 70-200VR2...

    I have to eat bread just to afford the 80-200.

    You're the wiser man, bro... Imagine, I could be eating caviar on toast for at least a few times if I didn't go crazy with tech chasing...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #115

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You're the wiser man, bro... Imagine, I could be eating caviar on toast for at least a few times if I didn't go crazy with tech chasing...
    hahhahaha... u got only yourself to blame...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #116
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahhahaha... u got only yourself to blame...
    Yup! For VR II and the long reach? Guilty as hell.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #117

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup! For VR II and the long reach? Guilty as hell.
    aint no denying there.... thank god i still able to resist buying what i want...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #118
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    aint no denying there.... thank god i still able to resist buying what i want...
    TC20E III.... hmmmm......
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #119

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Wa guys seems like you al had fun!hope to join u all next time

  20. #120
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wa guys seems like you al had fun!hope to join u all next time
    Seems like there is interest in another one, especially from those who couldn't make it this time. And also we've got some more ideas now.

    But I think not so soon hor? Need to recharge batteries 1st
    Exploring! :)

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •