Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    this newbie with stuck lens filter decided to use his own ice water method to remove a stuck filter after we have given some decent suggestions (other than the hacksaw).
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...42#post6702442
    Bang head....
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Wat to do? without people like that we will not get Jack@ss 3 the movie.
    we shld do this too and turn it into a short vid, jack@ass photo style....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #922

    Default

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=799478

    good price for those who cant afford coffee mug like krig... or those who dont wanna spent so much... quite a good price....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #923
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    surprise your son and make him smile like tis!


    yea, but shes not jap eh... shes korean... cant imagine korea got babes like dat.. i think korea, i think kim chi and the draggy drama..
    Dun care whether she's Korean or Jap... she's hawt!!!

    Hehehe. Kick-ass bod.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #924
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=799478

    good price for those who cant afford coffee mug like krig... or those who dont wanna spent so much... quite a good price....
    Does that lens have some kind of OS? if no, probably 80-200/2.8 is better
    Exploring! :)

  5. #925

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Does that lens have some kind of OS? if no, probably 80-200/2.8 is better
    it got HSM, os have, use monopod lor.... hehehehhehe....

    its good for those who want fast yet quiet focusing....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #926
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Dun care whether she's Korean or Jap... she's hawt!!!

    Hehehe. Kick-ass bod.
    bro... you ain't see nothing yet

  7. #927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Good Morning . . .

    Nikon FX promotion . . . drooling . . . lovely deal . . .

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/pagearticle....222-8bf4e6ad68
    Last edited by weegk; 19th November 2010 at 08:25 AM.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  8. #928
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro... you ain't see nothing yet
    really har?

    hehehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  9. #929

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Good Morning . . .

    Nikon FX promotion . . . drooling . . . lovely deal . . .

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/pagearticle....222-8bf4e6ad68
    Wah. If anybody is buying the D700 and dun want the SB900 can I take it?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #930
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah. If anybody is buying the D700 and dun want the SB900 can I take it?
    wait long long... as if anyone would be paying so much for the body, then let you have the flash cheap cheap?
    Exploring! :)

  11. #931

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wait long long... as if anyone would be paying so much for the body, then let you have the flash cheap cheap?
    Haha. But mayb he at home many many flash already? But is it worth it? Buy at RRP then buy the flash cheaper
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #932
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. But mayb he at home many many flash already? But is it worth it? Buy at RRP then buy the flash cheaper
    I think not.... D700 is around low 3K pricing for body. Assume 3.3K
    SB900 about 650. So total 3950.

    Why would anyone pay 3888 + 199 ?
    Exploring! :)

  13. #933

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think not.... D700 is around low 3K pricing for body. Assume 3.3K
    SB900 about 650. So total 3950.

    Why would anyone pay 3888 + 199 ?
    Wah bro you recce D700 pricing already ar? I think we can soon say bye bye to you being a DX user. Dun worry! Bro NNB will welcome you to FX with open arms.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #934

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah. If anybody is buying the D700 and dun want the SB900 can I take it?
    if i aint wrong u can only buy the sb900 at that price, if u purchase a d700/d3s with any trinity lens...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #935

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    neways nic how u feeling man, getting better...??
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #936

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    if i aint wrong u can only buy the sb900 at that price, if u purchase a d700/d3s with any trinity lens...
    Oh ya hor. Forgot about the trinity. Haha. But all 3 not cheap also.

    I'm feeling much better already. Fever down already. Painkillers worling after I take panadol with the pain killers. Double dosage!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #937

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Oh ya hor. Forgot about the trinity. Haha. But all 3 not cheap also.

    I'm feeling much better already. Fever down already. Painkillers worling after I take panadol with the pain killers. Double dosage!
    good to hear that, dont get addicted to it thou.... hahahahha... dont wanna see you OD on those.... tak style...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #938

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I scared I smack him he buay tahan ah. He quite thin, although almost the same height as me already.
    maybe abit late, how ur tooth?? still pain?

  19. #939

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    maybe abit late, how ur tooth?? still pain?
    No more tooth to be feeling pain over already. I'm wisdom tooth-less. still alright now. Trying to enjoy my diet of porridge.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #940

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    yeah lor... but Vertu wasn't even in my consideration.
    I reckon I will still end up with iPhone 4 and data plan, chiefly because there really isn't any viable alternative...
    I guess fear of getting a simple phone and regretting it later!
    ever consider a android ?? htc desire. quite good too.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •