agree with krig bro, u better go A&E.... its better to be safe than sorry, afterall your mouth been violated u knew what was left behind... heheheh...
on a serious note get ya bump to the hosp.
oit nic, if u scared or worried and dont wanna wait, chiong for the 24hrs clinic, if u think u wanna wait it out than A&E lor..
if they see you not in immediate danger, they will let you wait long long.
no matter what, even if infection, it is early stages, some antibiotics will do. Just go see clinic la. If really emergency case, clinic will write letter, 100% guarantee you go in first.
Mouth infection don't play play okay... it is close to the brain... better to be kiasi and kiasu than sorry later...
When I got my wisdom teeth extracted, no fever either leh... surgery also...
I think got ah. But need to pay. A&E free
Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4
Last edited by kriegsketten; 18th November 2010 at 11:11 PM.