Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

Blog Entries

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah ok.... anythin i will call you aite....
    k bro.

wah so quiet..

where is all the usual suspect, the bitching, the poisoning....????

where krig, dont tell me hes stuck still at NSC, heheheheheh...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

most may think that CS is still down, so i presume they will come in to check tmr . . . any poison so far ?
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    most may think that CS is still down, so i presume they will come in to check tmr . . . any poison so far ?
    dont think i can poison myself further..... with my current gear and set up is far more than enough....

unless, a new tripod, 2 primes,( wide and a tele) and yah thats all... hehehehhe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

dont think i can poison myself further..... with my current gear and set up is far more than enough....

unless, a new tripod, 2 primes,( wide and a tele) and yah thats all... hehehehhe
    i'm waiting for ur wireless trigger =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

what u been up to the whole day,, gambling away ar...???
    heheheheh
    I thought CS down the whole day mah... supposed to be down from 4am-10pm, right?
    This morning 3 musketeers + CT went to chase sunrise. Blue hour not bad, after that was pretty crap. Whole day relaxing and shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    When I first logged in I saw a message saying tt got some problems upgrading the software so they postphoned it.
    Har? But seems faster now. Maybe they cleared a lot of 'nonsense'...
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    i'm waiting for ur wireless trigger =X
    u wait till i get the nikon pocketwizard...
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I thought CS down the whole day mah... supposed to be down from 4am-10pm, right?
    This morning 3 musketeers + CT went to chase sunrise. Blue hour not bad, after that was pretty crap. Whole day relaxing and shopping

Har? But seems faster now. Maybe they cleared a lot of 'nonsense'...
    wah, i saw NNB pic of this morning.. shld have followed u guys man...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

u wait till i get the nikon pocketwizard...
    hahahaha
    lolx.. my hair turning white.. soon it will be like krigs already.. =X

jkjk
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

wah so quiet..

where is all the usual suspect, the bitching, the poisoning....????

where krig, dont tell me hes stuck still at NSC, heheheheheh...
    Busy with work and bit of grocery shopping just now.

I'm here, thanks for the price update bro (for last night).

I still haven't decided on anything yet...

Neeways, went Funan around eve - Jalan Jalan, didn't know most of the camera stores closed by 7pm... Luckily SLR rev still open, plus another... Brother shop also, but dun think I wanna go in - too many peeps anyway. Then ventured down to Harvey... I was checking on the 150-500... best price is 1601.. not saying which store (dun wan to discuss price on the forum).

Not so keen on buying another long zoom at the moment, but best to keep abreast of things for the sake of it.

And then playing with my cam just now - practice practice a bit, coz big day coming on Friday... wanna get all my setting right and familiarised. That's about it.

Happy b'day to your little girl, Weegk.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

jkjk
    Which part of white you're refering to? The rest of the whites I get from stress...(getting old anyway...), except for that tight bunch... it's been there since I was a young man... I've been asked about it a thousand times liao...especially barbers and hairstylists... All think I'm vain, purposely go and dye, which I did not...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 17th November 2010 at 11:46 PM.

jkjk
    u really want i sell it to you at 60... wakakakakakka....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Busy with work and bit of grocery shopping just now.

I'm here, thanks for the price update bro (for last night).

I still haven't decided on anything yet...

Neeways, went Funan around eve - Jalan Jalan, didn't know most of the camera stores closed by 7pm... Luckily SLR rev still open, plus another... Brother shop also, but dun think I wanna go in - too many peeps anyway. Then ventured down to Harvey... I was checking on the 150-500... best price is 1601.. not saying which store (dun wan to discuss price on the forum).

Not so keen on buying another long zoom at the moment, but best to keep abreast of things for the sake of it.

And then playing with my cam just now - practice practice a bit, coz big day coming on Friday... wanna get all my setting right and familiarised. That's about it.

Happy b'day to your little girl, Weegk.
    wah bro... I've been intending to go down to Funan/Peninsula area for quite some time (since TT stock arrived), but didn't get the chance to.... keep hearing about you going there... I jealous!

ya bro, u been going to funan a lot lately...
    abt the tc or the sigma dont even bother for now, just enjoy the coffee mug till u think its not enough,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

wah bro... I've been intending to go down to Funan/Peninsula area for quite some time (since TT stock arrived), but didn't get the chance to.... keep hearing about you going there... I jealous!
    Whad to do? I stay pretty close by... take a bus to Vivo, MRT to Clark Quay station and I'm there... *hao lian*...

But no leh, TK also closed... dunno whether it's because of pub hol or they close before 7...

At the ground floor open area hor, got large group of line dancers (old folks swaying their hips to the cowboy songs)... Lively siah!

ya bro, u been going to funan a lot lately...
    abt the tc or the sigma dont even bother for now, just enjoy the coffee mug till u think its not enough,
    That's easy to say (no offense bro), holidays are coming and I need to have activities planned ... no birding lens - no point going to nature areas right? 200mm still can do but birdies will be like ants...

P/S: I appreciate you trying to help me save, really... but right now... I need to balance my thoughts a bit... Still undecided on which route to take of course, hopefully I'm able to make a decision... or else Holidays will go to waste - really wanted to get my kid interested in birding and photography (through birding) as well...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 18th November 2010 at 12:10 AM.

That's easy to say (no offense bro), holidays are coming and I need to have activities planned ... no birding lens - no point going to nature areas right? 200mm still can do but birdies will be like ants...

P/S: I appreciate you trying to help me save, really... but right now... I need to balance my thoughts a bit... Still undecided on which route to take of course, hopefully I'm able to make a decision... or else Holidays will go to waste - really wanted to get my kid interested in birding and photography (through birding) as well...
    now you're poisoning yourself?

seems like the tune has changed. A month ago you were deliberating whether or not to get the "little bamboo cannon".
    Now that you've acquired it, you're looking at MORE lenses?

What I'm trying to say is... while I can wait, time won't... Soon, there might not be much father-son time when he grows up - he will have his own activities with his friends when he gets into secondary education (which is only a year after next)... Even now, my wife and I are considering a proper overseas vacation next year (hopefully), before he won't have time for all of these... and while we are still young and able... Crucial moments in time, bud... The phases of life we're getting into next...

well u cld just hoot the 70-300vr like what coolthought previously said....

its never easy when come to these things, holidays are never wasted if u emphasize too much on it, whether u buy the new tc or lens, the time spent with ya son is not affected by it thou....

look a page back i think, i directed a link to the sigma, thou grey set, its quite a saving..
    Last edited by akerue; 18th November 2010 at 12:20 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

now you're poisoning yourself?

seems like the tune has changed. A month ago you were deliberating whether or not to get the "little bamboo cannon".
    Now that you've acquired it, you're looking at MORE lenses?
    I'm not that keen on another lens bud... but I'm trying to make sense of what DD and Akerue here is trying to say... which is "no point getting the TC... go for the true birding lens..."

actually getting the tc is not a totally bad idea, but u still have option like the sigma 150-500,
    unless u got like a 300 or 400 and getting a new lens is going to tear a bigger hole after those lenses, than getting a tc would a a wise choice... it work both ways thou, so its what u feels the best, we can only advice, its up to you to decide...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR