Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #501

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797884
    someone selling a D7K
    I think NNB has a source selling cheaper than this one.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  2. #502

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Why you not eating?
    Cannot lah. Jaik buay lou. Only ZCA and DD would be more interested in it
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  3. #503
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    DURIAN!!! Big, fresh, and bao jiak!!!
    1700

    Bo Ho jiak...
    Exploring! :)

  4. #504

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    1700

    Bo Ho jiak...
    Ya lor. A bit too expensive. I think the seller is capitalising on the fact tt demand is greater than supply.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  5. #505
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    1700

    Bo Ho jiak...
    New is 1700... KNS used also want 1700. firm somemore.

  6. #506

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ya lor. A bit too expensive. I think the seller is capitalising on the fact tt demand is greater than supply.
    probably there might be carrot around....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  7. #507
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    New is 1700... KNS used also want 1700. firm somemore.
    Now's the best chance to chop people's carrot heads

    I'm sure 1750 or 1800 also will have carrot heads buying
    Exploring! :)

  8. #508
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Now's the best chance to chop people's carrot heads

    I'm sure 1750 or 1800 also will have carrot heads buying
    ya.. there is a fool born every minute.

  9. #509
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ya.. there is a fool born every minute.
    It's all ego:
    First group to have this heavily-hyped camera
    Exploring! :)

  10. #510
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It's all ego:
    First group to have this heavily-hyped camera
    I mean, I tried it, the D7k. It is really good.

    But can wait la.. aiyoh... It doesn't make me sell my gear just to get it. If I am getting a camera in that class, I will get it loh. But my D300s is still good enough for now... If tan jiak den different.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 15th November 2010 at 10:13 PM.

  11. #511

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Seller looking for chai taos. Haha. But if want to get it new, just wait a while can already mah. Don't have to get a used set at the price of a new one
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #512
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Seller looking for chai taos. Haha. But if want to get it new, just wait a while can already mah. Don't have to get a used set at the price of a new one
    Well, within a few hours (I give until morning), COMFIRM it will be reserved at the very least
    Exploring! :)

  13. #513

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Well, within a few hours (I give until morning), COMFIRM it will be reserved at the very least
    I think maybe by midnight already reserved. If he updates his ad lah. If he doesn't do tt then we also dunno.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #514

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Will try to test it out at NSC one of these days... if okay quality, might skip the 200 f/4... Your voigtlander rocks man!
    If you wan 2 try the 105mm can let u try at our next meet up

  15. #515
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    If you wan 2 try the 105mm can let u try at our next meet up
    You got the VR II already??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #516

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You got the VR II already??
    Got VRII meh? Even on the web there's only VR leh

  17. #517
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Got VRII meh? Even on the web there's only VR leh
    It's VRII on photozone.de... no VRI I think... so you got it??
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #518

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    It's VRII on photozone.de... no VRI I think... so you got it??
    Haha i checked both Nikon sg and global website, only see the VR version. If thats the one then yes i got it

  19. #519
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Haha i checked both Nikon sg and global website, only see the VR version. If thats the one then yes i got it
    Congrats man! Wah you secret secret har? Started shooting with it yet? Yesh! When I get the TC III we can test it out!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 15th November 2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #520

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Congrats man! Wah you secret secret har? Started shooting with it yet? Yesh! When I get the TC III we can test it out!
    I got it the week before my uncle passed away, used once in real shooting only so far. After that been busy with family issues all the way, cant wait to use it again

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •