Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #461

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Wah. You all go stalk the girl's thread ar?

    Sony's the BEST!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #462
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yes yes.. why in this thread no one seems to register any interest
    All wait see wait see attitude loh... confirm D300s replacement will get same treatment plus more... further more D700 replacement is around the corner... so might as well contain our "gian-ness"....

    Like the last time we chatted after the D7000 molest session, you mentioned that I've only been on the D90 for less than a year (sounds like a good advice)... I gave that one some serious thought, so I say - might as well focus on the lenses for now...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 15th November 2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #463
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah. You all go stalk the girl's thread ar?

    Sony's the BEST!
    bro your FB is the one with many many people in the pic one is it.

    added you bro.

  4. #464
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dem tempting leh.... But I've allocated the dough for the TC III liao loh.... I want longer reach!...
    Use kenko pro 300 can already la.. no need TC III...

  5. #465
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    mememe!
    Den BBB lo~!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #466
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Old liao hard to catch up sia.. *chuan*
    Don't need to catch up. All talk rubbish! Hehehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Soon soon, i sense the ur DX days are soon coming to an end
    Aiyoh so sad. I like DX...

  7. #467

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro your FB is the one with many many people in the pic one is it.

    added you bro.
    Accepted already. I also added ZCA and akerue.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Don't need to catch up. All talk rubbish! Hehehehe



    Aiyoh so sad. I like DX...
    You like DX? I give you my D90 you get me a D700?
    Or you hinting tt you wanna get a D7000 soon?
    Last edited by Smiles88; 15th November 2010 at 08:16 PM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #468
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Use kenko pro 300 can already la.. no need TC III...
    TC Research : http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...3&changemode=1

    Latest TC III kicks a$$!

    Photo gallery (sui sui pomp pi pi): http://www.pbase.com/lance_b/d700_70...ele_converters I've tried the TC III, AF not bad!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #469
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    TC Research : http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...3&changemode=1

    Latest TC III kicks a$$!

    Photo gallery (sui sui pomp pi pi): http://www.pbase.com/lance_b/d700_70...ele_converters I've tried the TC III, AF not bad!
    waaaa looks sui... so unlike the lousy TC20 II.

    but this one is AFS only right? no support for AFD screw drive right?

  10. #470
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    waaaa looks sui... so unlike the lousy TC20 II.

    but this one is AFS only right? no support for AFD screw drive right?
    AF-S and AF-I lenses according to KRW...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #471
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    AF-S and AF-I lenses according to KRW...
    oggie... I have to go for the Kenko 1.4 or 1.7 then..

  12. #472
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    oggie... I have to go for the Kenko 1.4 or 1.7 then..
    Wah, the race for the longest! On ah! I just checked for the bestest price for TC III in town...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #473
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah, the race for the longest! On ah! I just checked for the bestest price for TC III in town...
    Not cheap right? the TC-20eIII.

    No race la bro... I might want to catch some "birds"...

  14. #474
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    All wait see wait see attitude loh... confirm D300s replacement will get same treatment plus more... further more D700 replacement is around the corner... so might as well contain our "gian-ness"....

    Like the last time we chatted after the D7000 molest session, you mentioned that I've only been on the D90 for less than a year (sounds like a good advice)... I gave that one some serious thought, so I say - might as well focus on the lenses for now...
    Oku r exempted frm the latest poison
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #475
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    oggie... I have to go for the Kenko 1.4 or 1.7 then..
    Both are very good.. Using 1.4 for my macro
    Last edited by Numnumball; 15th November 2010 at 08:41 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #476
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not cheap right? the TC-20eIII.

    No race la bro... I might want to catch some "birds"...
    Almost every where 700 and above... but one place.... mmmmmmm.....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #477
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Accepted already. I also added ZCA and akerue.



    You like DX? I give you my D90 you get me a D700?
    Or you hinting tt you wanna get a D7000 soon?

    I just got my D90 not long ago leh...
    Exploring! :)

  18. #478
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Both are very good.. Using 1.4 for my macro : heart:
    TC III can be used on AF-S 105mm f/2.8 VRII leh.... But I wonder what is the quality... only Manual I'm afraid, no AF... You sold your 105 long time already right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #479
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Don't need to catch up. All talk rubbish! Hehehehe



    Aiyoh so sad. I like DX...
    U like it size la u tink I dunoe

    Fx in dx size u wan anot? Wait Lon Lon

    Ifu wan the best, mus overcome the weight..

    Ok tml chiong gym with me
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #480
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Both are very good.. Using 1.4 for my macro
    Bro! Just found out my dad has a 2x kenko AFD TC...

    going to try it out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •