Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1003

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

  1. #341
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah the green barrel.... damm if it was white or black i wouldnt mind saving my ahem off for it... the green and the design is such a turnoff...
    Bro it comes in black too... and it comes with a TC to make it 400-1000mm.


  2. #342

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro it comes in black too... and it comes with a TC to make it 400-1000mm.

    Sigma brand camera? I didn't know Sigma produces DLSRs as well.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  3. #343
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    If he shoot handheld with the sigma 200-500 f2.8, definitely.
    What's the use of big biceps when your back is going to give! Look at the angle he has bend rearwards! I want to still walk ya know? Really, no point looking at the bigma if you can't even handle the 300mm f/2.8... that one is already a back breaker! Only Akerue can tahan that - dun look at him skinny skinny hor... inside, he is made of iron...

    ZCA can attest to the weight of the 300mm f/2.8 + D3... Sheer hell hand carried...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #344
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Sigma brand camera? I didn't know Sigma produces DLSRs as well.
    Mai siao siao.... Sigma has their own crop sensor digital dude.... uses Foveon sensor - very low noise one... Go read about it! SD15...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #345
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro it comes in black too... and it comes with a TC to make it 400-1000mm.

    It looks like a intercontinental ballistic missile submarine...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i rather have mine with the LV monogram imprinted all over... more class..

    whats with u and anime ar... too much fun at the suntec shoot ar...??
    shoot from 2pm till about 7pm . . . fun . . . like my posting in FB ?
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  7. #347
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What's the use of big biceps when your back is going to give! Look at the angle he has bend rearwards! I want to still walk ya know? Really, no point looking at the bigma if you can't even handle the 300mm f/2.8... that one is already a back breaker! Only Akerue can tahan that - dun look at him skinny skinny hor... inside, he is made of iron...

    ZCA can attest to the weight of the 300mm f/2.8 + D3... Sheer hell hand carried...
    yeah boy....

    "I'm too old for this $hit!!!" (Lethal Weapon 3)
    Exploring! :)

  8. #348
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Siao Liao... talk about liu lian, liu lian drops... 200mm f/4 in BnS... But price... hmmm
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #349
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Siao Liao... talk about liu lian, liu lian drops... 200mm f/4 in BnS... But price... hmmm
    not interested.... hehehe.

    why doesn't Nikon make a 70-200 f/4 telezoom?
    Exploring! :)

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    still waiting for my durian to drop price . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  11. #351

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Mai siao siao.... Sigma has their own crop sensor digital dude.... uses Foveon sensor - very low noise one... Go read about it! SD15...
    only the technically competent will be able to bring out the full potential of the SD15
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #352
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    only the technically competent will be able to bring out the full potential of the SD15
    REally? You said it like you've used it!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #353

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What's the use of big biceps when your back is going to give! Look at the angle he has bend rearwards! I want to still walk ya know? Really, no point looking at the bigma if you can't even handle the 300mm f/2.8... that one is already a back breaker! Only Akerue can tahan that - dun look at him skinny skinny hor... inside, he is made of iron...

    ZCA can attest to the weight of the 300mm f/2.8 + D3... Sheer hell hand carried...
    I actually think that you are quite strong and good enough to handle this. Maybe I'm wrong. yeah...go get this Akerue!
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  14. #354

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    REally? You said it like you've used it!
    Says a magazine I've bought recently.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #355
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    not interested.... hehehe.

    why doesn't Nikon make a 70-200 f/4 telezoom?
    I thought zooms also do not interest you? Kidding lah... everybody needs a zoom!

    MAybe they ARE planning on doing one?.... They are afterall on the f4 band wagon lately? Maybe it will be announced next year? If so... you have NOOOOOOOOOO excuse anymore buddy...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #356

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro it comes in black too... and it comes with a TC to make it 400-1000mm.

    Akerue mai tu liao....go bro.... imagine the image compression you can do on top of making sure no one want to stand near...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #357
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I actually think that you are quite strong and good enough to handle this. Maybe I'm wrong. yeah...go get this Akerue!
    I looked strong, inside... I'm a jelly okay? Oh yeah, I can hold the 300mm f/2.8 + D3 up for a snap or two... but try running around with that... MEDIC MEDIC!....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 15th November 2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #358
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I thought zooms also do not interest you? Kidding lah... everybody needs a zoom!
    Wrong bro!
    The high price and weight of fast tele zooms puts me off.
    When I'm in your situation (with a kid that attends many ceremonies, etc), then I'll likely be singing a different tune!
    But for now, my dad's 55-200 serves me pretty well when I really need the reach!
    Exploring! :)

  19. #359
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Says a magazine I've bought recently.
    Well, it's better that we reserve the propagation of comments that do not belong to us... Otherwise, need to quote the magazine when making that statement...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #360
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread X

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, it's better that we reserve the propagation of comments that do not belong to us... Otherwise, need to quote the magazine when making that statement...
    yeah.... hear hear!
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •