Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everitt road saga

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i'm surprised everitt road hasn't by now become a popular spot for wedding day photoshoots. firstly, the videography is free. secondly, there is free dirty dancing to behold (who needs the chippendales?). thirdly, the enmity of the neighbourhood will provide such a stark and dramatic contrast to the bliss of the happy couple. fourthly, there is an element of adventure ; who knows when some random missile will land on your head, maiming instantly? mr chan and gang are definitely missing out on a golden opportunity in this market niche.
    Actually it all started because one of the families held a big gathering. Invited guests filled the road with cars....so the Chans came out to protest....than trouble start....

So.......

Who still wants to hold a wedding party/dinner now??

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    Actually it all started because one of the families held a big gathering. Invited guests filled the road with cars....so the Chans came out to protest....than trouble start....

So.......

Who still wants to hold a wedding party/dinner now??
    Classic example of intolerant Singaporean, if what you cited is accurate.

HMM.. i tink a club snap outing would be fine there!! hehehehe
    put up a thread and den we will try get as many snappers ard, maybe
    around 50ppl or more den go with kevlar helmet and SBO and camo attire, if u want u can paint ur faces as well!! hehehehe
    maybe we would scare dem instead!

Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    HMM.. i tink a club snap outing would be fine there!! hehehehe
    put up a thread and den we will try get as many snappers ard, maybe
    around 50ppl or more den go with kevlar helmet and SBO and camo attire, if u want u can paint ur faces as well!! hehehehe
    maybe we would scare dem instead!
    what if he's not home?
    i mean... he's probably going in and out of court all the time... hard to catch these days?

Quote Originally Posted by LiOnElLiN
    what if he's not home?
    i mean... he's probably going in and out of court all the time... hard to catch these days?
    true true..

wah lau!! den we stake den out lah.. wen dey return, we jump out of the bushes and snap away!!! comform got casualty one but we must face it!!
    dats war!!!

I find this saga such a disgrace. But there are always such oddballs around. Perhaps the media can go dig up their past, to find out what attributed their unique characters.

aiyah! dis ppl ah, juz got nutin better to do.. ask den join club snap lah..

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    I find this saga such a disgrace. But there are always such oddballs around. Perhaps the media can go dig up their past, to find out what attributed their unique characters.
    I'm more worry on the student (1 of them is secondary school teacher lah.. and use to teach @ NP)..

What kind of image and thinking that she will pass to them..

but then again, if she is good at school, would it matter. ppl put up "masks" everytime wat.. out of the house all looked sooo nice with comments from co-workers, friends but den at home, all become animals?? hehehehe
    they're showin their true colours!!! no need fuji velvia or sensia to see!

Anyone know when the court will make statement on the issue on Chen Family dispute?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12