Thread: 17th Nov Wednesday Holiday Sexy Bikini Studio Shoot ft Gillian !!!

Default 17th Nov Wednesday Holiday Sexy Bikini Studio Shoot ft Gillian !!!

Sexy Bikini Studio Shoot

:Featuring:

Gillian

Venue: Studio To be announced to paid participants only
    Outfits: 2 Sets of Bikini *props provided

Ratio 6:1
    Min Ratio 4:1

Usual Price:$95
    i2studio Opening offer :$79 Only

Time: 7.30pm - 9:30pm

To Sign Up:

Simply SMS Name/Nick to 9827 7072

or Email me at ashng@i2studio.com.sg

Credits To:

All models for their photographS. Mo Sheng Ren and Colourfulfaces Photography.

Who should attend?

Any newbies or veteran who wants to build up their portfolio or perfect their skill in portraiture. 1st time Studio or master of lights are welcome too. pls dont hesitate to sign up!

Refreshments will be provided !

i2Studio Loyalty Program:

Join 2 Events organise by i2Studio and automatically becomes Member to enjoy Member Price

Join 6 Events organise by i2Studio and becomes our V.I.P and enjoy Member Price and will be invited to our Exclusive Shoot with invitation only.
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Default Re: 17th Nov Wednesday Holiday Sexy Bikini Studio Shoot ft Gillian !!!

SupporT Gillian !!! And make your Holiday evening a Wang De Fu one !!!

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tirimasu View Post
    Up!!!
    Thanks thanks for the Upz bro !!!

CheerS n have a wang de fu Sunday !

Come and SupporT Gillian !!!

Upz Upz Upz

Credits to Kobeshaq Photography for such beautiful piC !

Upz Upz !!! Last Day to book your Shoot ! Make Wednesday evening a memorable onE !