Thread: 21st Nov Sunday ! Super Sexy Sunday with Nikita, Evanns and Debra !

Default 21st Nov Sunday ! Super Sexy Sunday with Nikita, Evanns and Debra !

Super Sexy Sunday

:Featuring:

Nikita

Evanns

Debra

Venue: To be announced
    Outfits: Outdoor 2 Sets of Clubbing/Sexy Fashion

Ratio 6:1

Usual Price:$45
    i2studio Opening offer :$39 Only

Time: 9.30am - 12:00noon
    (Inclusive of 30mins break)

To Sign Up:

Simply SMS Name/Nick to 9827 7072

or Email me at ashng@i2studio.com.sg

Credits To:

All models for their photographS. Sleepy Photography.

Who should attend?

Any newbies or veteran who wants to build up their portfolio or perfect their skill in portraiture pls dont hesitate to sign up!

Refreshments will be provided !

i2Studio Loyalty Program:

Join 2 Events organise by i2Studio and automatically becomes Member to enjoy Member Price

Join 6 Events organise by i2Studio and becomes our V.I.P and enjoy Member Price and will be invited to our Exclusive Shoot with invitation only.
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

Default Re: 21st Nov Sunday ! Super Sexy Sunday with Nikita, Evanns and Debra !

Upz Upz Upz for EvannS !! Pls supporT !!!

Credits to: Simphony Photography
    “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” My Webby

SupporT da Sexy ladieS !!! Debra !

Uppz for Evanns

Nikon D700 | D90 [50mm f1.4G, 70-200mm VRII f2.8, 24-70mm f2.8]
    AF 660 Polaroid

ThankS for the Upz bro !

Thanks for the supporT !!!

1) An****y
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

I2Studio had a opportunity to do a private shoot for Nikita this afternoon ! here goeS ! Pls support ! u wil have a Great Sunday morning !

PM/TExT 9827 7072 with ur Nick/Name to reserve a slot of Sunday !!

Latest NeWs !!! Shoot will be 4 PhotographerS to 1 model !

4:1

Grab your sloT fasT !

One more pictuRe of Nikita at our Home Studio !

Pls supporT for all da Girls for thiS Sunday !! Its my first org on 3 modelS !

Upz Upz Upz !