Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: How do I become a member and how much does it cost.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Deigo
    Posts
    67

    Question How do I become a member and how much does it cost.

    I'm considering becoming a member of this great website and I was wondering how I can start this process and how much it costs if their is a cost.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Kytus; 17th June 2004 at 07:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    You have just become a member by posting, how much does it cost you ??.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kytus
    I'm considering becoming a member of this great website and I was wondering how I can start this process and how much it costs if their is a cost.

    Thanks

  3. #3

    Default

    You already are!

    Welcome!

  4. #4

    Default

    weird people... they're everywhere

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    singapore, East
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiOnElLiN
    weird people... they're everywhere
    hey, you were once like them remember?

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm still weird...

    Anyway come on... he's just being nice, being willing to pay for web membership is not something anyone would do (esp SGean... )

    Welcome!

    If you're talking about a CS member, there ain't no membership, it's open to all photographers!

    If you're talking about the gallery webspace, then you can perhaps PM Darren for more information on the costs

    Cheerio!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytus
    I'm considering becoming a member of this great website and I was wondering how I can start this process and how much it costs if their is a cost.

    Thanks
    Welcome to the Club!!!



  8. #8

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    It costs nothing to become a member here, but you are supposed to keep posting and posting until you hit the quota.....

  10. #10

    Default

    Welcome to Clubsnap!

    Do share your works with the community

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default I am 'new' too !

    Welcome Kytus ! I am NEW too ....however, I am not new to this site as I have always enjoyed the topics discussed and pics taken by this community. KUDOS to all !!! They always have so much to share. I have finally registered to become part of this great community this week and signed up for the AWDP Course by SLCC last evening...will start posting pics when I 'graduate' in 2 months time .........KEEP IT UP, GUYS AND GALS !!! I am definitely looking foward to the the rest of my time here

  12. #12

    Lightbulb

    southern california leh..maybe he not local sg dude...thats why he may be under the impression that since thsi is a mainly sg dominated site, he not too sure so thus may have to pay up a bit

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Central Singapore (Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    643

    Smile

    welcum to this great site... enjoy your stay n have fun... private message or set a thread if u hav any enquire...
    Simple Is Beautiful...

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Welcome Kytus ! I am NEW too ....however, I am not new to this site as I have always enjoyed the topics discussed and pics taken by this community. KUDOS to all !!! They always have so much to share. I have finally registered to become part of this great community this week and signed up for the AWDP Course by SLCC last evening...will start posting pics when I 'graduate' in 2 months time .........KEEP IT UP, GUYS AND GALS !!! I am definitely looking foward to the the rest of my time here

    Welcome to the Club!!!




    Since you are not new, just 1 bounce for you.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    It costs nothing to become a member here, but you are supposed to keep posting and posting until you hit the quota.....

    Got quota meh???

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    Got quota meh???
    Of course got lah. Have you noticed that some are clasified as "New Member" while some are classified as "Member"? Quick, ask the "Modulator" how to be promoted from "New Member" to "Member".

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Of course got lah. Have you noticed that some are clasified as "New Member" while some are classified as "Member"? Quick, ask the "Modulator" how to be promoted from "New Member" to "Member".
    Then next you should also How to be promoted from "Member" to "Moderlator"

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    Then next you should also How to be promoted from "Member" to "Moderlator"
    You meant "Modelator"?

  19. #19

    Default

    den from modulator? how to promote to god of photography??

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Deigo
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Thanks, well I better start posting more I don't want to be a new member forever.

    Clive I have no idea what sg stands for maybe san diego.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •