Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1319

Thread: D7000 user...fall in!!!

  1. #81

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    any tips on how to test/check if the D7000 has the hot pixels??

  2. #82

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by palkoopz View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Can you guys tell me where iphoto is?

    Seems like iphoto has the most customers here.

    I was supposed to buy today from Song Brothers Funan but this stupid salesman tried to fool me. Initially he was giving me $2077 for installment with credit card payment and then when I'm about to pay he keyin $2135 in the calculator the total I need to pay. So I ended up not buying there. The store is in front of Alan Photo. Hopefully this serves as a warning!
    i dun even wan to step in....it's filthy.

  3. #83
    Member hotwork77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    119'37.70"N 10347'39.19"E
    Posts
    1,353

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by palkoopz View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Can you guys tell me where iphoto is?

    Seems like iphoto has the most customers here.

    I was supposed to buy today from Song Brothers Funan but this stupid salesman tried to fool me. Initially he was giving me $2077 for installment with credit card payment and then when I'm about to pay he keyin $2135 in the calculator the total I need to pay. So I ended up not buying there. The store is in front of Alan Photo. Hopefully this serves as a warning!
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

  4. #84

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    The one in funan? Haiz.. Will funan become another slq soon?

  5. #85

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    any tips on how to test/check if the D7000 has the hot pixels??
    shoot with lens cap..manual focus, shutter speed 10s. iso 200-1600

    then use this tool to check the pics
    http://www.starzen.com/imaging/deadpixeltest.htm

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    shoot with lens cap..manual focus, shutter speed 10s. iso 200-1600

    then use this tool to check the pics
    http://www.starzen.com/imaging/deadpixeltest.htm
    Actually, ISO 1600 is too high. If less ISO 800, no hot pixel appear. I think that can be considered as good. I got two obvious red pixel after 10s Iso 1600. But I did not use software.
    I just check in my 24' MAC. We can not be to aggressive for NIKON. Although, I have to many hot pixels in video mode, but I feel D7000 is fantastic machine after shoot several round.
    So. even you check very well, NIKON may not exchange a new one.
    Then, you have to accept it. That is the reason why I am trying to live with hot pixels.
    No choice. Taking some good images, enjoy it and forget hot pixels.

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggurat View Post
    Actually, ISO 1600 is too high. If less ISO 800, no hot pixel appear. I think that can be considered as good. I got two obvious red pixel after 10s Iso 1600. But I did not use software.
    I just check in my 24' MAC. We can not be to aggressive for NIKON. Although, I have to many hot pixels in video mode, but I feel D7000 is fantastic machine after shoot several round.
    So. even you check very well, NIKON may not exchange a new one.
    Then, you have to accept it. That is the reason why I am trying to live with hot pixels.
    No choice. Taking some good images, enjoy it and forget hot pixels.
    I suppose hot pixels appeared in picture are still fine. Because this can still be fixed somehow. But if it appears too obvious in video then it can be a problem as it is more complicated to solve it then.

  8. #88

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    adding new toy to my collection...(D7000 + Tamron 17-50mm VC)

    WOW! no hot pixels...lucky for me which i got from the 2nd batch from Cathay photo.




  9. #89

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    adding new toy to my collection...(D7000 + Tamron 17-50mm VC)

    WOW! no hot pixels...lucky for me which i got from the 2nd batch from Cathay photo.



    hi,

    able to pm how much u bought it? body + lens cos i looking at the same setup. thx.

  10. #90

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    able to pm how much u bought it? body + lens cos i looking at the same setup. thx.
    1682 (body only) + 915 (Tamrom 17-55mm VC version) + 7% (GST) = $2778.79

    If you try to ask other stores this will cost you more than $2,800

  11. #91

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    [QUOTE=Urfantasyguy;6722132]WOW! no hot pixels...lucky for me which i got from the 2nd batch from Cathay photo.

    QUOTE]

    Dont mind if I ask, How you know if from the 2nd batch?

    Anyway, I am glad to join the growing family for D7000 as of today... Got myself a D7000 body set with 2x16GB and spare battery...

    Tested a while in the shop and was rather happy with the performance. The AF is fast, shuttle is soft and quiet. Image quality is rather up to spec.

    Hot Pixel? I dont bother at the moment. As far as I know, the hot pixel might appear once the sensor got heat up... didnt have time to test to that extend. I dont pixel-peep.

    Will start to enjoy mine this camera.... Mummy, ger... as go and shoot!!!

  12. #92

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Dont mind if I ask, How you know if from the 2nd batch?

    Anyway, I am glad to join the growing family for D7000 as of today... Got myself a D7000 body set with 2x16GB and spare battery...

    Tested a while in the shop and was rather happy with the performance. The AF is fast, shuttle is soft and quiet. Image quality is rather up to spec.

    Hot Pixel? I dont bother at the moment. As far as I know, the hot pixel might appear once the sensor got heat up... didnt have time to test to that extend. I dont pixel-peep.

    Will start to enjoy mine this camera.... Mummy, ger... as go and shoot!!!
    During the first batch...i was at the Cathay photo many time doing some testing until they ran out of stocks then I waited for a week then the 2nd batch came out.

    How much you bought yours? what lens are you using now?

  13. #93

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    During the first batch...i was at the Cathay photo many time doing some testing until they ran out of stocks then I waited for a week then the 2nd batch came out.

    How much you bought yours? what lens are you using now?
    When did they run out of stock? I bought mine last fri
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  14. #94

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    hi Urfantasyguy
    can i ask where is the address of Cathay photo?

  15. #95

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikael View Post
    hi Urfantasyguy
    can i ask where is the address of Cathay photo?
    it's at peninsula plaza...the building next to funan IT mall

  16. #96

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    During the first batch...i was at the Cathay photo many time doing some testing until they ran out of stocks then I waited for a week then the 2nd batch came out.

    How much you bought yours? what lens are you using now?
    Frankly, I think it the outlet is out of stock but not Nikon. Think our is still the 1st batch..

    I got mine at 1.8k with 2x16gb class6 card.

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SporeCanuck View Post
    1. Hellosteven (12/11/2010) 8:20pm, south asia (Funan), good price(with kit)
    2. Adrianlhm (12/11/2010) 4:40, iPhoto, good price(with kit)
    3. ultrazoom (12/11/2010) 7:00pm, place bought, price(body or with kit)
    4. shakyhand76 (13/11/2010), bought at Orient Photo, (body only )
    5. Princess Kate (13/11/2010) @ Gope Foto & Film (body only)
    6. Gomobile (13/11/2010) 2pm HN (KIT) $2299, 29lcabinet, manfrotto monopod, lowepro bag, nikon bag, nikon wrap, philip kettle. $100 Vouchers
    7. Gainsucker (13/11/2010) 7:30pm, iPhoto, very good price, body only
    8. mysterio506 (D7000 D.O.B. 13/11/2010)
    9.Redantckc (13/11/2010) 4pm, AlanPhoto, standard price, Kit (last set in shop)
    10. NNB (13/11/2010) 10am, iPhoto, very good price, body only
    11. Alpc (13/11/2010), TK foto, body only
    12. zidane47us (13/11/2010) , iPhoto, body only
    13.art2d3d (13/11/2010) 12pm iPhoto, Kit Very NICE serial numbers with alot of 8!
    14.speedtest99(13/11/2010), Cathay, $2068 (kit)
    15. rainin9 (13/11/2010), Cathay, kit
    16.fun-nam (14/11/2010) Orient Photo, $2k Kit
    17.PaulKami (14/11/2010) MS Color, kit
    18.Alvinsck (14/11/2010), Tk foto, kit
    19.ThinkPad (14/11/2010), iphoto, body only, 1700
    20.9zero (14/11/2010), MS Color, Kit
    21. Kopiroti (13/11/2010), Cathay Photo, kit
    22. wei7698 (14/11/2010), Harvey Norman, $1854 (capitaland mall voucher), kit
    23. monsterheng (12/11/10), Cathay Photo, kit
    24. NineEleven (13/11/10), Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur, S$1940 kit
    25.MoeyKB (13/11/10) MS Colour , KiT
    26. csiwei (15/11/10) iPhoto, kit
    27. JoshL (12/11/10) AP, Kit
    28. durianshells (12/11/10) OP, body only
    29. KaLarK (17/11/10) 12:30pm, SLR Revo, body only
    30. Alanangyn (17/11/10) 6.30pm, iPhoto, kit, $2k (last set)
    31. ziggurat (16/11/10) iPhoto, Body only, $1700 cash
    32. 116520 (18/11/10) S$2k cash KIT
    33. tangoinquestion (18/11/10) $1740 body only cash
    34. SingaporeCanuck; Nov 19, 2010; 1550 SGD; body only; 'grey market'...
    35. CTN (26/11/10) $1700 cash, body only, iphoto
    Just got my cam 1 hr ago, charging now

  18. #98

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    1682 (body only) + 915 (Tamrom 17-55mm VC version) + 7% (GST) = $2778.79

    If you try to ask other stores this will cost you more than $2,800
    Tamron17-55mmVC $915+7%=$979. I bought mine from MS Color for $888($91 cheaper)
    Body $1682+7%=$1799. iphoto selling at $1700($99 cheaper)

  19. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    1. Hellosteven (12/11/2010) 8:20pm, south asia (Funan), good price(with kit)
    2. Adrianlhm (12/11/2010) 4:40, iPhoto, good price(with kit)
    3. ultrazoom (12/11/2010) 7:00pm, place bought, price(body or with kit)
    4. shakyhand76 (13/11/2010), bought at Orient Photo, (body only )
    5. Princess Kate (13/11/2010) @ Gope Foto & Film (body only)
    6. Gomobile (13/11/2010) 2pm HN (KIT) $2299, 29lcabinet, manfrotto monopod, lowepro bag, nikon bag, nikon wrap, philip kettle. $100 Vouchers
    7. Gainsucker (13/11/2010) 7:30pm, iPhoto, very good price, body only
    8. mysterio506 (D7000 D.O.B. 13/11/2010)
    9.Redantckc (13/11/2010) 4pm, AlanPhoto, standard price, Kit (last set in shop)
    10. NNB (13/11/2010) 10am, iPhoto, very good price, body only
    11. Alpc (13/11/2010), TK foto, body only
    12. zidane47us (13/11/2010) , iPhoto, body only
    13.art2d3d (13/11/2010) 12pm iPhoto, Kit Very NICE serial numbers with alot of 8!
    14.speedtest99(13/11/2010), Cathay, $2068 (kit)
    15. rainin9 (13/11/2010), Cathay, kit
    16.fun-nam (14/11/2010) Orient Photo, $2k Kit
    17.PaulKami (14/11/2010) MS Color, kit
    18.Alvinsck (14/11/2010), Tk foto, kit
    19.ThinkPad (14/11/2010), iphoto, body only, 1700
    20.9zero (14/11/2010), MS Color, Kit
    21. Kopiroti (13/11/2010), Cathay Photo, kit
    22. wei7698 (14/11/2010), Harvey Norman, $1854 (capitaland mall voucher), kit
    23. monsterheng (12/11/10), Cathay Photo, kit
    24. NineEleven (13/11/10), Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur, S$1940 kit
    25.MoeyKB (13/11/10) MS Colour , KiT
    26. csiwei (15/11/10) iPhoto, kit
    27. JoshL (12/11/10) AP, Kit
    28. durianshells (12/11/10) OP, body only
    29. KaLarK (17/11/10) 12:30pm, SLR Revo, body only
    30. Alanangyn (17/11/10) 6.30pm, iPhoto, kit, $2k (last set)
    31. ziggurat (16/11/10) iPhoto, Body only, $1700 cash
    32. 116520 (18/11/10) S$2k cash KIT
    33. tangoinquestion (18/11/10) $1740 body only cash
    34. SingaporeCanuck; Nov 19, 2010; 1550 SGD; body only; 'grey market'...
    35. CTN (26/11/10) $1700 cash, body only, iphoto
    36. ericmar (15/11/10), KL, ~S$1627 cash, body only (free 8GB SD + Nikon camera bag)
    Nikon D7000 || AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR

  20. #100

    Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

    thanks for the reply baggiolee

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •