Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 722273031323334374257 ... LastLast

Thread: D7000 user...fall in!!!

Default Re: D7000 user...fall in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simonteo View Post
    I am interested to buy D7000 can anyone advise where to get a reasonable, contact number and address understand Iphoto but where is this shop? Tks Simon
    iPhoto, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza

Thinking of buying D7K Anyone can recommend shop selling at reasonable price. Understand iPhoto but where is this shop?
    Simon

Hi Crazyson, for how much did u buy it frm iphoto?

btw, on shutter count check, if using mac os, open d last picture in preview and press command + i
    If windows can download opanda.
    but to check if its new, when first open d camera, it will ask for language setup.

check also d firmware. shld be 1.01

what bag is it?
    Nikon!
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk View Post
    i've collected my toy as well. ended up getting the body instead of kit.
    body - 1650
    18 -55mm - 180
    55 - 200mm - 190
    50mm f1.8 prime - 192 (price went up)
    spare battery - 54 (price went up, got it on the spot)
    Also collected my set of Freebie A (card + reader + tripod + bag)
    8GB card is a Kingston class 6
    For those interested: my 16GB Sandisk Ultra Class 4 (15Mb/s) can take up to 400+ pics when set to Raw + jpeg (single card in camera)
    Haven't tested the card for speed limits cos i'm still figuring out how to use the cam. haha!

Shutter count was 0 when i picked it up. Firmware is v1.01

I'm now officially in the club! =D

Thanks to Samuel for organizing the GB!!
    Lousy prices...how can they dont honor the price that was given on the pwp. Think i just going to get the body thats it. Any clue on when Freebies B is going to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by stylocool View Post
    Lousy prices...how can they dont honor the price that was given on the pwp. Think i just going to get the body thats it. Any clue on when Freebies B is going to arrive?
    I just called the H branch. said battries will only arrive in 2 weeks because of the problem in Japan. Not sure how true is this. and when I asked him if it costs $50 after GST, he said yes. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by hitomi View Post
    Hi Crazyson, for how much did u buy it frm iphoto?

btw, on shutter count check, if using mac os, open d last picture in preview and press command + i
    If windows can download opanda.
    but to check if its new, when first open d camera, it will ask for language setup.

check also d firmware. shld be 1.01

nope i didnt buy from iphoto. just providing the info of the shop

what is the bag like? sling? :x

Quote Originally Posted by AmyNg View Post
    @Manualvin: I'll be headed there 23-29th, but subject to changes, 'cos I may be headed to China instead... Most likely, Shenzhen area, if that happens. Wondering if Shenzhen would be a good place to look out for lens...

@everyone else: I have just received the call from the dealer (HV branch)- The 18-200mm is S$1,080. So for the body (S$1,650) + 18-200mm, it would surmount to S$2,730. The person I spoke to recommended I start off with the kit (18-105mm) (S$1,900) and get a PWP 55-200mm (S$190) - saying this would be an equivalence to getting the 18-200mm. Is this true? Price-wise, this is definitely more economical. But wondering if the lens-switching would be worth it - don't want to miss a precious shot moment. (I should be using D7K mostly for travel.)
    Hi AmyNg, Ok, good luck. I did manage to find some prices online which needs to be confirmed in HK, but it's in my other post at this link: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...g-Guide/page27

I also collected D7000 body today at location K

I chose body, freebie A, PwP battery (not in stock but they will let me know when it arrives, @50 nett), digi dry cab

Little stock for lens at this location, with prime lens @182, i actually wanted the 35mm 1.8 which they had no stock and in any case i'm going to HK next thursday , better buy it there. Means i have body but no lens to take pictures this weekend, great...:P oh well i can read the manual i guess.

But based on this pricing, isn't the pricing at IT show at 1999 for body better with more freebies? as it included the prime lens.

Thx for effort samuel!

actually there are so many people selling 50mm 1.8D brand new from the IT fair cheaply. Should be able to get a good deal there.

Besides, i dont think the pwp price is cheap :/

I've noticed that the PWP price for prime lens at location K is still at $182 whereas location H has increased to $192. How come?

Quote Originally Posted by manualvin

Hi AmyNg, Ok, good luck. I did manage to find some prices online which needs to be confirmed in HK, but it's in my other post at this link: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...g-Guide/page27

I also collected D7000 body today at location K

I chose body, freebie A, PwP battery (not in stock but they will let me know when it arrives, @50 nett), digi dry cab

Little stock for lens at this location, with prime lens @182, i actually wanted the 35mm 1.8 which they had no stock and in any case i'm going to HK next thursday , better buy it there. Means i have body but no lens to take pictures this weekend, great...:P oh well i can read the manual i guess.
    Bro, can help buy a lens for me in hk? Am interested on nikon 70_200mm vr2 f2.8. I believe nikon singapore will honor hongkong warranty right?

Hi Bro Samuel, just collected the D7K and purchase the 18-200VR2 from sunny at T.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare0905

Thanks for your advise. Lens normally shouldn't have much problems right? My Nikon lens which i bought 2-3 years ago did not give me much problems.

Learning my newly bought D7000 now but now i prefer to use my 50mm 1.8F lens for the bokeh
    Problems can happen. Nikon or third party.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grinfish
    I've noticed that the PWP price for prime lens at location K is still at $182 whereas location H has increased to $192. How come?
    Please note prices are fluctuating and will fluctuate more in the coming weeks. Some USA retailers are starting to raise prices to MSRP(RRP) following the situation in japan. Talked to the guys at a reputable store and they say there is a big chance all prices will go up at the end of the month. And they say stocks are getting tighter and tighter.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Please note prices are fluctuating and will fluctuate more in the coming weeks. Some USA retailers are starting to raise prices to MSRP(RRP) following the situation in japan. Talked to the guys at a reputable store and they say there is a big chance all prices will go up at the end of the month. And they say stocks are getting tighter and tighter.
    Going later to collect mine at Location H. Going to squeeze them to honor the price of the prime @ 182. Anyway artowork selling at 165.

a BIG thanks to Samuel for the time and effort.

Collected mine from T but no freebies B yet.

A BIG upgrade from trusty my D70 since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by stylocool

Going later to collect mine at Location H. Going to squeeze them to honor the price of the prime @ 182. Anyway artowork selling at 165.
    Believe artwork one have 1 yr inhouse warranty, while the other one is 3yr from nikon.

Quote Originally Posted by tiago View Post
    Bro, can help buy a lens for me in hk? Am interested on nikon 70_200mm vr2 f2.8. I believe nikon singapore will honor hongkong warranty right?
    hi bro,

I think the lens are international warranty for those bought in the shops with the yellow colouring. http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=112902 this the one you looking for?Very expensive!

if you guys are wondering why nikon prices are going up is because the sedai nikon corporation is affected by the earthquake and the nuclear scare. went around ct hall asking for battery grip for the d7000. TK, chathay, Alan, SLRrev, john 3:16. All were out of stock. on the 11.3.2011 the day when earthquake hit japan one dood from john 3:16 told me that stock would be coming in thursday. so i drop by yesterday hoping for a restock he then delivered me the bad news. he told me due to the earthquake stocks are all on hold prolly for a month or two.

here's some links that most products are selling back in retail prices in the states.

http://nikonrumors.com/2011/03/15/ni...-going-up.aspx

there might be a good news though...
    production from sendai might relocate to our neighbor across the island, malaysia.
    hope things might be cheap for us if it happens.

http://nikonrumors.com/2011/03/18/ni...-malaysia.aspx